Matching Uniforms For Every Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At our gym, we all have the same uni. Junior and up teams have half tops, Youth and below have full tops. And the guys just don't have cut outs...haha. :)

Do you like it when a gym has matching uniforms for every team, Matching uniforms for every team but there level 5 teams, Or when every team gets a different uniform?

I personally like it when every team has the same uniform except for there level 5 teams.

i like all the same...put your team name on the back or something or like how f5 has f5 in the corner of skirt...for worlds..sure get new unis or w.e i like all the the same..espcially for crossover reasons

If Im not mistaken there are more than one of those competitions and then all the scores are compared to see who is top in each division. That sounds like worlds to me.

mhmm, but not really? because top five in each divsion automatically get to go? you and you dont compete with best cause theres like 10 locations?

But all of the scores are put together and there is an overall winner.
Just like the All-Levels Championship, no? So now technically there are two "Worlds" competitions for levels 1-4... and the fact that there is more than one automatically disqualifies both of them for being the levels 1-4 "Worlds", right?

I personaly like when level 5 teams have different uniforms. It gives the athlet a reward for all their hard work they put in to become a level 5. I know that the other levels also work hard too but idk I just like the level 5 different uniform look. :)

At our gym our tiny and mini's had one uniform and and youth up have a different one!
I'm ok with that because tiny and mini's parents may not feel comfortable with the crop top! However the whole Sr 5 thing I don't believe should be any different then our youth 2.. It looks good to all have the same uniforms and I don't see why level 5 teams are any more important!
The only reason I wouldn't care if they had a different uni would be if they went to worlds and wore it on day2 as something "different." However any competition that the other teams are at too should all be the same! Just my opinion; guess I'm one of the few who feel differently about level5!

I like when everyone wears the same. I don't MIND when level 5's are set apart, but if I owned a gym I would give everyone the same. You shouldn't be defining how hard somebody works at the sport by the uniform/bow/etc. that they're wearing. I know plenty of Level 1 through 4 girls that work dang hard to get their skills. A part of being good at anything in life is the fact that some kids have a god given talent and some kids have to work twice as hard as suzie to get the same results.

I like when everyone has the same uniform. Think about a senior 1-4 girl who has cheered as long as a senior 5 girl... Not really fair for the level 5's to be rewarded. As a lower level senior girl, it would be a blow to my confidence to see a youth 5 girl walking around with a "better" uniform than I had. IMO.

At our gym our tiny and mini's had one uniform and and youth up have a different one!
I'm ok with that because tiny and mini's parents may not feel comfortable with the crop top! However the whole Sr 5 thing I don't believe should be any different then our youth 2.. It looks good to all have the same uniforms and I don't see why level 5 teams are any more important!
The only reason I wouldn't care if they had a different uni would be if they went to worlds and wore it on day2 as something "different." However any competition that the other teams are at too should all be the same! Just my opinion; guess I'm one of the few who feel differently about level5!
You are not alone

My cp was on 3 teams this past season and I would HATE to buy 3 different uniforms or have her stand out because her uniform was different. I think the level 5 kids work hard and DESERVE to be set apart! My cp can't wait to wear the double S on her chest representing Super Seniors!!! :D

Back