All-Star Mega Gyms Expanding To More States??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 25, 2017
94923b80665d77f6ada5d39cc0ee0e19.png
just thought I'd shared the new cheer Extreme location I feel like this has kinda be keep quiet but I was wondering what everyone thought about a "mega gym" coming to Tennessee it's the first time a mega gym has came to the state even tho Premier athletics and cheerville have multiple locations idk if I would consider them "mega gyms" do you think this might be the beginning of mega gyms expanding to states the have none/only 2-3???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one has been out for awhile. They may not be talking a lot about it, but I want to say it was first announced around the beginning of the summer.

just thought I'd shared the new cheer Extreme location I feel like this has kinda be keep quiet but I was wondering what everyone thought about a "mega gym" coming to Tennessee it's the first time a mega gym has came to the state even tho Premier athletics and cheerville have multiple locations idk if I would consider them "mega gyms" do you think this might be the beginning of mega gyms expanding to states the have none/only 2-3???

Premier Athletics | Home
According to the PA website, they have 10 locations in 4 states..

This is really not new news as it was discussed in other threads. Plus expanding to other states is not new nor a beginning for mega gyms. Hopefully that doesn't come out as snarky.

This is really not new news as it was discussed in other threads. Plus expanding to other states is not new nor a beginning for mega gyms. Hopefully that doesn't come out as snarky.

I didn't mean moving to new states for a gym I mean like gyms keep adding locations in the same states like Ohio Arizona..etc but there is states like Tennessee Kentucky many more northern states where there is little to zero mega gyms and the sport is slowly dying in those states cause there is hardly anywhere to cheer

there is states like Tennessee Kentucky many more northern states where there is little to zero mega gyms and the sport is slowly dying in those states cause there is hardly anywhere to cheer

I'm in TN and there are plenty of All-Star gym choices around here. Just because there isn't a mega-gym in the vicinity doesn't mean the sport is dying in that area.

Premier is definitely MegaGym level. Especially considering their ownership and amount of locations

I'm in TN and there are plenty of All-Star gym choices around here. Just because there isn't a mega-gym in the vicinity doesn't mean the sport is dying in that area.

The part of Tennessee I live in has one decent gym and it only has 2 teams and it's still not very good.... to go to any other gym it would be a very long drive there was a better gym here a few years ago that ended up shutting down cause the owners moved ever since then barley anyone cheers cause there really isn't anywhere to go

The part of Tennessee I live in has one decent gym and it only has 2 teams and it's still not very good.... to go to any other gym it would be a very long drive there was a better gym here a few years ago that ended up shutting down cause the owners moved ever since then barley anyone cheers cause there really isn't anywhere to go

Are you in the vicinity of the new gym you posted above? If so hopefully that will give you more of what you are looking for.

Are you in the vicinity of the new gym you posted above? If so hopefully that will give you more of what you are looking for.

It's closer than any other gym so I might go try it out hopefully it will work out!!

Back