All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite Blue Ribbon Tshirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wanted to just say thank you to all the gyms who have stepped it up to help. We have over 20 gyms selling these tshirts. It is just great to see how we can all help each other when needed.

I wanted to just say thank you to all the gyms who have stepped it up to help. We have over 20 gyms selling these tshirts. It is just great to see how we can all help each other when needed.

Can you post the list so we can see if there is a nearby gym the individual orders can order through? May save you some time in the long run so you don't have to mail as many solo shirts.

Maryland Marlins will be, and PM me if you want to work something out. You do have to be willing to come to the gym, we won't mail them out, sorry.

Allstar Rebels
Illinios Cheer Company
Twisters Elite
Cheer Command
Team Illinois
Kid Spot Cheer
Layton Athletics
Ultimate Fusion
Elite cheer Michigan
Elite Cheer Nebraska
Maryland Marlins
Nevada Elite
Peak Athletics
USA Wildcats
NEO
iYooWee
Take One Cheerleading Academy
Maximum Cheer Allstars
Cheer Infinity Allstars
South Jersey Storm

I have to go back and look up some more. Feel free to add if your gym is selling them. I have some people who are but didnt mention what gyms they are from

If anyone is selling them in Mississippi or the surrounding states i wouldn't mind ordering one! PM me pleaseee! i really want one!

I haven't heard anything back from the email I sent and it doesn't appear any gym near me is selling them either. Boo :(

Finals orders need to be in tomorrow! Looks like we sold a good amount. If you really really want one and your gym isn't selling them please [email protected] and ill do some individual orders. Price for inidividuals is 15 per shirt to make up for shipping.

Back