All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went to go to a routine consultation, and their music to their running tumbling section was "Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy and I had to make sure he wasnt saying "fetus"

The original lyric is "Im gonna change you like a remix then Ill raise you like a phoenix"
I could have sworn he was saying Fetus and I had to ask her and have her look up the lyrics !

I went to go to a routine consultation, and their music to their running tumbling section was "Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy and I had to make sure he wasnt saying "fetus"

The original lyric is "Im gonna change you like a remix then Ill raise you like a phoenix"
I could have sworn he was saying Fetus and I had to ask her and have her look up the lyrics !

Now if it said "fetus" as they hit their stunts, that would be epic.

**A "pretty girl" is a basket toss; not a compliment.**

My school's mascot is the Phoenix and I swear sometimes it sounds like the boys are yelling "let's go fetus" into their Megs not "let's go phoenix" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the longest time cp and I thought it was "I'm going to change you like a wenis" until we googled the lyrics! "Fetus" is even funnier :)

I thought of another one! In CEA Youth Elite's music this past year, I always heard "We went from toddlers in tiaras to miniskirts and bows, womanizing kissy face to sticking out our nose". Can anyone tell me what it actually says?
It says "We went from toddlers in tiaras to mini skirts and bows, ROLLING EYES and kiss faces to sticking out our nose."

Lol I thought in Blank Space by Taylor Swift when she says "Boys only want love if it's torture" was "Boys only want love if it's Georgia" lol. Makes no sense with the lyrics but it seriously sounds like she says Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok not cheer related:
Ariana grande "one last time"

Dh and cp version :
I was a liar, I gave into the fire
I know I should have farted, at least I'm being honest

And that has ruined the song for me since it first was released. Thank u DH and CP lol. They crack up every time it plays and they sing their version lol

Back