All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love brandon, but their music makes me constantly question myself on what im hearing, i swear it sounds like there is a cuss word in it.
I know what you mean!! @1:24 right after the jump section in their music, I can't hear anything else other than "turn that sh*t down"......

bringing this up again cause I need to know what BSB'S old music says!!!! all I hear is "senior black, and we're taking it back, make room, all you squirrels are dumb"

I've even asked people on BSB and they aren't even totally sure.. anyone with good hearing figure it out???

bringing this up again cause I need to know what BSB'S old music says!!!! all I hear is "senior black, and we're taking it back, make room, all you squirrels are dumb"

I've even asked people on BSB and they aren't even totally sure.. anyone with good hearing figure it out???
Ok def sounds like "all you squirrels are dumb" but maybe thats because I was reading your comment while listening.

Trying really hard to hear something else, I'm sort of making out "all these girls are dope" or "ahh these girls are dope." I'm really stretching here though because it mostly just sounds like dumb squirrels.

16 seconds...

I was JUST going to say this! I have a ton of cheer music on my phone and i play it while im on the trampoline, and I heard that and im like ???
"i think they scared but don't be scared we're just the best, Bi*ch ain't never ever... something" idk the exact words but yes it was Platinum 2011 i'm almost positive and i have always noticed this lol

ICE Lady Lightnings music from this year:
"Last year we got served.. this year were number one"
i mean it makes sense as served too, but its actually third..

and I'm pretty sure theres a GymTyme mix that says "grab your b****"
Platinum 2012-2013
Platinum 2011-2012 but it actually says "betcha" lol

Ok def sounds like "all you squirrels are dumb" but maybe thats because I was reading your comment while listening.

Trying really hard to hear something else, I'm sort of making out "all these girls are dope" or "ahh these girls are dope." I'm really stretching here though because it mostly just sounds like dumb squirrels.

16 seconds...

I heard "these girls are dope" too. I wonder the the producer realized it sounded like "squirrels" though.

Not from cheer music but I thought it was saying "Marcus - fire a gun" I was like who is Marcus?
Real lyrics "Blow a Kiss - Fire a Gun"

Back