All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This isn't cheer music but in "Fancy" I always thought she was saying, "Can't you taste this scone?" Until I read on here she was actually saying gold.

I have to agree with you on this Fancy tune because Iggy Azalea does not enuciate her words that well when she is rapping; another part of the song that stumped me was when she says "I'm so Fancy, can you taste that _____ , blah, blah from LA to Tokyo... I actually thought they were saying "from head to toe, oh, oh"...
Of course, my daughter corrected me when I was singing it in the car and I argued with her and she googled the lyrics...Awwgh!!!

Last edited:
i think its "thank you"?? don't quote me on it though :oops:
The real song is "If you love me, then thank you. If you hate me, then (expletive) you"
Orange's version: "If you love me then, thank you. If you hate me, then Crush you"

Every time FAME Vengeance vos say "Vengeance" it sounds like "fishes."

"We give you lice. Cuz we are ICE."

A couple years ago one of GT teams music dropped a B bomb. I promise.
I was JUST going to say this! I have a ton of cheer music on my phone and i play it while im on the trampoline, and I heard that and im like ???

Top Gun Jags this past season: Globes in the cage, rings like what? (I think!) CP (TG obsessed) is still convinced it's:

"Girls in a cage sings like whut"---and I'm "please, there are NO GIRLS IN A CAGE!"

Iggy Azalea's rapping led me to think she was singing black widdle baby instead of black widow baby. :eek:

Top Gun Jags this past season: Globes in the cage, rings like what? (I think!) CP (TG obsessed) is still convinced it's:

"Girls in a cage sings like whut"---and I'm "please, there are NO GIRLS IN A CAGE!"

Iggy Azalea's rapping led me to think she was singing black widdle baby instead of black widow baby. :eek:
Hahaha and I'm pretty sure it's globes in the case, but your CPs version is funnier.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back