All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes it just takes me a while to hear what they're saying. There are still some lyrics from music that I've had for years and I STILL don't know what it says.

I think my favorite moment was understanding Jags' voice over (If you want a battle, welcome to the Jaguar). Can't remember what I thought it said, but I was on the subway and my jaw dropped once I understood. I'm sure I looked crazy.
I thought it said "Welcome to the Jag War", at least that makes more sense to me haha.

:Dif I read some comments here, I think im doing a good job in understanding lyrics eventhough even though I'm not a native english speaker.

Sometimes it just takes me a while to hear what they're saying. There are still some lyrics from music that I've had for years and I STILL don't know what it says.

I think my favorite moment was understanding Jags' voice over (If you want a battle, welcome to the Jaguar). Can't remember what I thought it said, but I was on the subway and my jaw dropped once I understood. I'm sure I looked crazy.
I don't get it... was it a Batman reference?

GBE Lime 2013/2014: "Stickin together like sistas, n*word that is my blood" is what I thought it said. Turns out it's "look at her that is my blood"....oops

There's a song in a mix from the 2012-2013 season that I cannot find anywhere!!

The mix is Triple Threat Allstars Code Red 12-13 and the song lyrics are as follows:

"She can never replace me even though we're alike she can be my imposter. Won't find no-one like me, must be hard because you let me go.".....I think? Can't really make out all of the lyrics Lol

If anyone can tell me the song name and artist that would be so awesome! :)

Not a known music mix since it came from my small gyms music back in the 09-10 season, but at the end of our pyramid a voiceover said "The title belongs to Champion". Well a girl at the end of the year was singing to music the one day and said "the tiger belongs to Champion" let's just say she got some weird looks but this girl honestly thought the entire season that's what the words said!

I had music that started a few years ago and all I hear is "You can drive a school bus, you will never catch us". I still have no idea what it actually says

After the CEA showcase I thought the words to Fight Song were 'this is my fight song, turn all the lights on' until I listened to SE's music properly and clearly (ie, not on their showcase video)! The song made so much more sense when I knew the right lyrics! Goodness knows where I got those words from!

Back