All-Star Most Embarassing Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was teaching a summer camp and it was opening day so when the staff rallied out I ran and did a full. My day shirt was too big and in the middle of my full it came off so when I landed I didnt have a shirt on. There where over 300 campers who saw me shirtless. Haha

My first year cheering, it was the end of practice and we would alway break and leave, but I was only 8 and not really paying attention to when she said beake and go one more time... so I like SPRINTED out to the lobby because I had to pee and everyone was like wtf? yea it was bad

I'm going to speak on behalf of my daughter. She has cheered for 10 years And has had a few herself but the most embarrassing moment she may not really remember so here it goes. When she was 6 or 7 years old now 14 she cheered at a small gym in Houston on The Super Stars team which was level 1 mini I think. Well we were at nationals in Austin and during the performance the girls lost there spacing because the floor had no tape on it. During the tumbling of round offs one girl went to far back so, so did the rest. Before you knew it they were literally tumbling on the concrete off the the mat in the back of the floor. My daughter at time of tumbling was at front of floor doing her part of saying with the music by Brittany Spears....let me introduce you to some of my friends and her hand movements and hip action going. she looked back to see half the girls still in the back cause had not made it back up because they were All so confused lol so my daughter proceeded with her big brown eyes wide open to the crowd and judges put her hands up again moved her hips and said ok let me introduce you to some friends of mine. It was so cute because you could see her saying it again. The team still got 3rd out of 5th. I wish I had video because I would so post it.

I was walking with F5 in the warm-up area before Cheersport about 6 or 7 years ago. An athlete from another team was so excited to see F5 come in to warm-ups that she called their attention and lifted her warm-up top to show that she was wearing an F5 sports bra. She grabbed too many layers.

She laughed. I turned 12 shades of red.

Oh gosh mine has to be tripping up when i was walking onto the mat, literally everyone saw, cringe!

This happened today, but noone saw it lol ;)
So I had Senior elites music for this season playing from my iPhone and I was on my trampoline messing around and went to do the triple toe tuck and completely let out of my back and scraped my nose and upper lip on te trampoline and now have a burn :( and then shortly after I did te switch kick double (or at least attempted it haha) and went crooked on the last twist and nearly flew off and went air borne...literally! And then got up, brushed my shoulders off ;) and did maddies highlight stunt and on the wraparound I couldn't connect my hands together and just like titled onto my side and just laid there for about 5 minutes then went inside.

Me doing SE's routine = major FAIl!

1. Tearing my Rotator Cuff doing a front walkover... (no one was around, so it wasnt THAT bad)
2. Breaking my Tybia doing a Toe Front (infront of teammates)
3. Touching down at 2008 College Nationals doing a Toe Back... To this day I dont know what happened... (infront of everyone)

But hey! It could be worse... I could be this guy (I was embarassed for him) Check out 3:30-3:45... Be sitting down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRSRAfIn8M

At NCA this year, I tripped walking up the hill thing while we were about to compete (In A-Hall, it was really steep) and I literally fell backwards. It really eased the tension tho, and I don't think the crowd saw.?(;

It was my youth year and I was flying at a competition. My skirt had a tendency to kind of ride up during a routine. Usually it was fine, but this one nationals competition our stunt was show n go, cupie, smush, stretch. It was all kind of fast and as I was going up to the show n go, my skirt rose up, all the way up. I didn't realize it until I got to the dance, I'm in the front. I looked down as part of the routine and was like crap!

Pop warner cheerleading, 1997. I forgot what I was doing, lined up in the wrong spot, and promptly crashed into my sister...while competing. I still cringe when I think about it.

UCA High School Nationals my freshman year, I backspotted the middle stunt. In the cheer, we got to the point where the flyer hands me her sign while she's in a prep...i take it and its my job to CHUCK the sign so it gets off the mat, all while keeping my eyes on my flyer constantly....well, I take the sign from my flyer and chuck it, well i didn't know that there was a spotter standing right behind me. I literally hit the guy smack in the stomach with my sign, he doubled over immediately, he had NO idea it was coming. Well, the focus was no longer on my team, but on the spotter, we giggled through the rest of the routine, and 4 years later, people still make comments about it!

1. Tearing my Rotator Cuff doing a front walkover... (no one was around, so it wasnt THAT bad)
2. Breaking my Tybia doing a Toe Front (infront of teammates)
3. Touching down at 2008 College Nationals doing a Toe Back... To this day I dont know what happened... (infront of everyone)

But hey! It could be worse... I could be this guy (I was embarassed for him) Check out 3:30-3:45... Be sitting down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRSRAfIn8M
"Pant's on the ground
Pant's on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground"

That was priceless!

i was doing a round off tuck in my new, uniform and the pants wernt tight enough and they came down in the tuck, thank god im fast and grabbed them lol

i was competing with my old gym a few years back at a semi-large competition up in chicago and their floor was coming apart (the tape got unstuck or something) in the back right corner. i did my tumbling pass and was running around some of my teammates when my foot got caught in between the mats. it literally looked like the floor was eating me! i fell down ONTO THE CONCRETE and fought with the floor to get my foot unstuck.
needless to say, the few parents who actually were able to see that far back made fun of me, my coaches had to go argue with the judges who had to watch the tape over and over again to confirm that it was the companies fault that the floor came undone, and it delayed the competition while they got new tape that actually stuck. and of course, one of the parents made DVDs of that competition so now every family owns my humiliation.

Back