All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welllll at battle under the big top this year, when I wasnt evem competing... I decided to show off for all my old teammates and throw a double back no warmup... yeah i opened up early, broke both ankles, and tore ligaments in the left one.. even got up and walked away, until the pain hit me, I grabbed on to my brother and he carried me to the seats where i sat the entire time waiting for poeple to come up and ask me what happened.. Now everytime my team is practicing, I sit there with my 2 boots on, and mark sharper than ever ;)

@Kris10boo you are the reason we don't let parents try stuff in our gym! Lmao!! Awesome awesome--TOtally! Hahahahha!
All I was thinking is "there aren't enough waivers in the world to make me comfortable with any of my parents trying to tumble levels 3 skills"

Forward roll....yes....cartwheel...sure....roundoff...okay....BHS..not a chance....Punch front...are you freaking kidding?!?!?!

Welllll at battle under the big top this year, when I wasnt evem competing... I decided to show off for all my old teammates and throw a double back no warmup... yeah i opened up early, broke both ankles, and tore ligaments in the left one.. even got up and walked away, until the pain hit me, I grabbed on to my brother and he carried me to the seats where i sat the entire time waiting for poeple to come up and ask me what happened.. Now everytime my team is practicing, I sit there with my 2 boots on, and mark sharper than ever ;)
i sure as heck hope the next time you compete you best have the best technique out there or else ;)

All I was thinking is "there aren't enough waivers in the world to make me comfortable with any of my parents trying to tumble levels 3 skills"

Forward roll....yes....cartwheel...sure....roundoff...okay....BHS..not a chance....Punch front...are you freaking kidding?!?!?!
I don't think the owner thought I'd actually throw a punch front... Everyone thought I was just kidding but for some reason Punch Fronts look so easy!

(Then again my cp is working on her full and she can't even do a punch front so maybe that should tell me it may be a little difficult for some?) lol I'm really crazy and out there I'd totally try it again if I had the opportunity!

I don't think the owner thought I'd actually throw a punch front... Everyone thought I was just kidding but for some reason Punch Fronts look so easy!

(Then again my cp is working on her full and she can't even do a punch front so maybe that should tell me it may be a little difficult for some?) lol I'm really crazy and out there I'd totally try it again if I had the opportunity!
I loved it! You've got guts.. I will give you that=)

i sure as heck hope the next time you compete you best have the best technique out there or else ;)

hahaha believe me that's the one thing I'm excited for, is working back up from the basics! i should be back full force by NCA. Keep an eye out for some crazy tumbling from us ;)

I do embarrassing things all the time, but there was one that stands out. I was at a Bowl Game cheering back in 06/07 and me and a girl were going to do a shoulder stand. We had a major lack of communication and I thought we were going to hands first, and she thought straight to shoulders. It fell 3 times, 2 of which were ON THE JUMBOTRON. It was mortifying. Literally one of the easiest skills possible, and we were both fighting each other so it wouldn't hit.

1. first season of cheering I touched out of a layout at my first competition....
2. this isn't MY embarrassing moment, but last night RIGHT before we were about to play the music to go full out (facing the rod floor) this rec girl ate it (like died- just kind of laid there) on a back handspring. there was that awkward moment where we didn't know what to do, we just kind of all looked away and tried not to laugh...:oops:

well in 2010 when i was supposed to do a dive roll (yuuup a dive roll ouhh yeah) in the opening and i did kind of a fronttuck thingy which must have looked absolutely ridiculous. Needless to say i am VERY happy that there are neither videos nor a DVD of this routine.

In my dance (in place for PE) class we had to doing something connecting with 6 girls. This girl in my group and I did thigh stands and held hands. We butted heads, And I fell on my butt twice. Then we tried a 4 person based scorpion with me flying. Yup I held that. But not a thigh stand

Our L2 stunt sequence was basket reload extension then after that was the dance.

I had finished the basket then enthusiastically walked away because we had hit a routine and began my dance. Except I was the only one dancing and the rest of the team was in extensions... Except me and the group that dell to the floor because they had no back spot.

So embarassing

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back