Mtv Producer Looking For Some Guidance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 11, 2016
Hey everyone, I am looking for great sites to reach out to dance, cheer, and twerk competitors for a new pilot on MTV. Any chats, forums, or great places to gather contacts?
Thank you in advance.

Hey everyone, I am looking for great sites to reach out to dance, cheer, and twerk competitors for a new pilot on MTV. Any chats, forums, or great places to gather contacts?
Thank you in advance.

Want to learn how to immediately lose your credibility as a journalist to the cheer world, simply put our sport in the same category as twerk competitors.

Last edited:
Mtv has done several shows about cheer. May be good to start with those contacts.

Twerk* ?!?! People get together and "out-Twerk" each other?...How would one condition? Prepare? Are there multiple forms of the "Twerk"?! Divisions?!... I mean wha?!

I can't decide if this is super fake, or super sad. Like....we live in a world where a good idea for a show is people trying to twerk? And how would cheerleaders be the target competitors for this kind of thing? I mean....when you can tumble and fly and do all kinds of epic stuff, being asked to simply twerk seems like a bit of a slap in the face to the whole sport!

Wonder if they use a standard 8 count for choreography.

**wondering if twerking competitors get corporate sponsors and if so who are they**

Do they make Twerk Mom and Twerk Dad t-shirts? If not, someone might want to capitalize on this pronto.

Nothing says how proud you are more than a dad walking around with his 12 yo daughter wearing a shirt that says 'She Twerks I Pay'

[emoji15]

**wondering if twerking competitors get corporate sponsors and if so who are they**

Back