All-Star My Flyer Is So Fat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread is so funny- when I read it I laughed so much and it made me think about my daughters team last night.

My cp has been with the same stunt group the whole time and they love her. So they were working a pyramid last night and my daughter isn't as strong on the opposite leg( the one you normally don't fly with) however the side she was on she needed to so they just swapped the other girl and my CP just so she could be on her good leg. Afterwards the kids were over closer by the parents getting a drink and one was talking to another. She was like ugh now we got Suzie and she is soooo heavy.

The funny thing is the girl they were referring to is way smaller than them... It's just she was definitely bigger then my daughter so they got use to those 45 pounds and giving it up was killer!

Sorry I'm not trying to throw if off topic- but here mine goes (I might be confusing mine with something i have heard because it sounds kind of familiar)

MY FLYER IS SO FAT SHE IS THE SAME HEIGHT LYING DOWN AS SHE IS STANDING UP

My flyers so fat that when she "jumps" the richter scale breaks because it cant handle the amount of the earth moving.. oh wait... im a flyer :oops:

My flyer is so fat she paid the worlds judges off with twinkies.

Back