All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm surprised there are only 6 fewer teams, as it does seem as though there are MANY less teams than last year. Somewhat off topic - every competition we have attended this year seems smaller than before.
Yea I was surprised it was that close too.
Thought I would look at Cheersport as well and that one is a bit bigger this year in regards to Worlds teams. 77 teams last year and 96 this year.

Because they are pricing us out with all this STAY TO PLAY and the crazy entrance prices for competitions [emoji849]
A nasty AC comp charged $50 and we were just in RI and entrance for weekend was $45 so considering it's NCA pricing isn't much more than others have charged. (Which IS crazy) Stay and play def affects it I think!

I see that a few teams are registered in both regular and international divisions (i.e. CJA small J3 bombsquad is listed under small J3 A and international J3)...is this a mistake? Or can teams compete in both divisions at NCA?

I see that a few teams are registered in both regular and international divisions (i.e. CJA small J3 bombsquad is listed under small J3 A and international J3)...is this a mistake? Or can teams compete in both divisions at NCA?

you could compete in both divisions at nca and also at the summit.

I believe they can compete in both, there are several teams listed in both. International divisions go just one day on Friday, so it's almost kind of like a separate comp, ish lol. They can also earn Summit bids for both.

Then all the members must follow the international guideline for both teams. It's a stricter age bracket.

I had no idea. When will the international 1-4 start following the stricter age rules they put out?
It is my understanding that countries that follow IASF guidelines are already using them. They may use them for international divisions in the US next year. I think that is part of why they are "provisional" this year.

Only 2 junior all girl teams? I miss Lites and ECE in that division.
I'm guessing you mean large J5? There are 2 large and 4 small. They have been large all girl in the past, but Lites are usually coed and ECE is usually small. At least for the last 5-6 years. They will both be there though!

I'm guessing you mean large J5? There are 2 large and 4 small. They have been large all girl in the past, but Lites are usually coed and ECE is usually small. At least for the last 5-6 years. They will both be there though!

Yeah. I meant in LJAG from way back. I used to watch Starlites videos on YouTube religiously! But, like you said, all the Jr all girl teams are small now or have gone coed. :(

Back