All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is so confusing to me! LOL
Haha, it is.
They got the at-large last weekend so it would be weird if they are changing it for good as the division for NCA had to be set a while back. Could be a just for NCA thing and they go back to 2 teams after NCA. Or they could just not use the bid they got last weekend, which would be even more weird as they could have declined it if they knew things were changing.

Just kidding, I lied. The small coed does have a bid already. So that does change things. If they get a paid bid by chance then any athletes on TGSC will have to compete on the IOC due to those rules. But if they get an at-large they can be replaced by other athletes.
Just to clarify, that rule only applies to paid bids correct? TGSC only has an at large so I believe the gym could still choose to combine or separate the teams as they wish.

Haha, it is.
They got the at-large last weekend so it would be weird if they are changing it for good as the division for NCA had to be set a while back. Could be a just for NCA thing and they go back to 2 teams after NCA. Or they could just not use the bid they got last weekend, which would be even more weird as they could have declined it if they knew things were changing.
not the first time a gym has gotten a bid with athletes on another worlds team and then replaced them, which was the plan to begin with....not that this is what they are doing.

Currently it only goes through Saturday. I know the times will change, but do they invert the order on Sunday (Cheersport does)?
Yes to the above. Teams that are in 1st place after Day 1 go last in their division, teams in last place go first.

Ohhhh, so we won't know until the end of Sat when and what order we compete on Sunday?

Correct and you better hope you don’t have crossovers that would be effected last year a girl competed on our y3 and was on the floor 12:32-12:35 the second she finished an NCA person was there and picked her up basically after the ending pose and ran her to j3 in another hall. The team took the floor at 12:40PM.
So 5 mins to get her there and she hit two zeros! Crossovers scare me day 2 of NCA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Correct and you better hope you don’t have crossovers that would be effected last year a girl competed on our y3 and was on the floor 12:32-12:35 the second she finished an NCA person was there and picked her up basically after the ending pose and ran her to j3 in another hall. The team took the floor at 12:40PM.
So 5 mins to get her there and she hit two zeros! Crossovers score me day 2 of NCA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow!! Our team does not have any crossovers.

Back