All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO - if teams who ALMOST ALWAYS nail their routines have more than two MAJOR issues in their routines at a comp, it tends to bring on feelings of 'oh my God, that did not just happen' (in regard to the falls). So do not take offense, I am indirectly complementing them because it is so out of character for them to not hit their stunts perfectly, that's all.

stars have had a rough year , so it kinda wasnt out of character but , they did it and so it is what it is!!! I want to see a darn video of today and f5's uni's !!!!! where is everything???

i didnt find either to be a train wreck having a stunt fall or fall twice is not a train wreck! what the stars did yesterday , f5 did today. easy come , easy go!!!!

I don't know about " easy come, easy go" but Stars put it out there!! No matter what anyone else did yesterday?? Stars brought it today-- and apparently it paid off!!

when will videos be upp !!!
mad.png

I don't know about " easy come, easy go" but Stars put it out there!! No matter what anyone else did yesterday?? Stars brought it today-- and apparently it paid off!!

well you know what I meant, what you did yesterday can go out the window today! it happened oh so many times! yes they put it out there and thats what i wanted so I am happy. I was just saying .. I wouldnt call either of those teams train wrecks this weekend!

Back