All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What an amazing night! Nothing compares to being in that arena during Shooting Stars last night! Those girls worked it! We were surrounded by Rays when Smoke hit..I was afraid moms were going to start falling over seats...lol I am so glad we decided to stay instead of leaving in the afternoon!
Oh and that little flyer on TG is the fricking bomb! I didn't know who everyone was talking about until yesterday....She deserves her spot on those teams! One of her stunts almost went down and it was by sheer force of will she kept herself up and then hit her next position like it was nothing...amazing....

I know that cheer extreme senior elite didn't compete at Dallas in 2010, but why did many other of cheer extreme's teams also not compete in 2011???

I know that cheer extreme senior elite didn't compete at Dallas in 2010, but why did many other of cheer extreme's teams also not compete in 2011???

I can't speak for Courtney, but the reason I understood was that it was too much traveling on back-to-back weekends so the younger teams that don't go to Worlds went.

Twist and Shout Senior Obsession - did anyone watch it? Beginning of the routine a girl does toss platform one armed lib - she is amazingggg!

These bid lists can't be right. Bunch of these teams already have an at large. So confused... haha hopefully this gets figured out!

Back