All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B_CIEdZVIAAnuyz.jpg

Can't believe one of my old team mates from rainy Stockport is an NCA champion with TGLC! Congrats Mason and the rest of top gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tardy to the party because I had to go grocery shopping but YESSSS TOP GUN - I also have a former teammate on that team this year and I am so beyond excited for him with all the success TGLC has had this season. Ugh I'm so happy, that kid deserves it :cloud9:

Random but of the 177 level 5 and 6 teams that preformed in the Arena yesterday, only 18 were reported as Hit (according to CU) 18 out of 177...

I REALLY hate three panel judging. Makes these divisions go on forever! It's great for the judges though

Looks like Cheetahs did receive deductions after all..... too lazy to do the math to check if it would have changed the standings if they didn't incur those deductions.
m81p4.jpg

ETA: I wasn't so lazy after all and checked, Cheetahs would have won if they didn't incur the 0.25 deduction. Oh welp. Special congratulations to Warriors for being one of the very few teams in arena to hit zero deduction routines on both days!!

Last edited:
Dream Allstars Eternity - 2 TT, 1 TB, 1 SF, 1 SB, 1 athlete down. Routine stopped.

Did anyone see what happened? I was looking away :( hope she's okay !

Dream Allstars Eternity - 2 TT, 1 TB, 1 SF, 1 SB, 1 athlete down. Routine stopped.

Did anyone see what happened? I was looking away :( hope she's okay !
I didn't see it either but she looked knocked out. I hope she is okay!

Eta: I hate that we can't see if she was okay or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back