All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wanted Lionheart to hit, to prove to people that they could be up there with the other IOC teams... Great athletes, just not cohesive as a group.

I do find it a little sad that the only one whose stunt stayed up formed the team (if it was her, couldn't tell with the stream quality on my phone)

Powerhouse Elite Lionhearted IOC5 :jawdrop:
4 BF, 1 AF, 1 PYR Omission/ issues , 1 PYR BB, 3 PYR BF

It seemed that one of the boys hurt himself tumbling ?

I would never say a team should just give up and not try again, but I think it's pretty clear whatever model they're using for this team isn't working.

Yeah, it was that bad. One of the routines you watch and by the end....your just silent. Even without the mistakes, they looked sorta lost the entire time.
Look like they were discussing the prymaid in the middle of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer Force Wolfpack IAG5: 1 AB, 1 Pyr BF

Fame Super Seniors MEDSR5: Hit!

Cheer World Immortals IOC5: 1 AF, 1 BF

Step Ahead Senior Cinco IAG5: 2BF, 1AF

OC All Stars Black MEDSR5: 1 AF

Xtreme Cheer Inferno IOC5: 2 BB, 1 BF, 1 AB

Cheer Athletics Queencats IAG5: 1BF 1BB 2 Major PYR BF

It was worse than that. Truly a painful routine to watch.

Can't say I'm not intrigued. Fierce board usually doesn't exaggerate.

Was it "the dream I have that my college team has been reunited at 30+ and told we need to compete tomorrow so we go out and throw our backs out" bad?

I can tell you that the last time I saw them on video, I couldn't handle the fact that multiple time World Champs could not:

1. Walk to their spots cleanly.

2. Keep straight wrists or pointed toes.

Ok watched a periscope video on Twitter. Was that gabby that just gave up in pyramid? She didn't even try to go up she just stood there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back