All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question for those who are there in person with other venues and levels:

Are the lower level teams/other venues having as bad of a day as I see the Worlds/arena team having via CheerUpdates?

I'm curious if everyone is having a bad day across the board?

Can't say I'm not intrigued. Fierce board usually doesn't exaggerate.

Was it "the dream I have that my college team has been reunited at 30+ and told we need to compete tomorrow so we go out and throw our backs out" bad?

I can tell you that the last time I saw them on video, I couldn't handle the fact that multiple time World Champs could not:

1. Walk to their spots cleanly.

2. Keep straight wrists or pointed toes.
You ever watch little kids play soccer...they all run to the ball and no one knows what the hell is going on...kinda like that

Can't say I'm not intrigued. Fierce board usually doesn't exaggerate.

Was it "the dream I have that my college team has been reunited at 30+ and told we need to compete tomorrow so we go out and throw our backs out" bad?

I can tell you that the last time I saw them on video, I couldn't handle the fact that multiple time World Champs could not:

1. Walk to their spots cleanly.

2. Keep straight wrists or pointed toes.

If those were things you couldn't handle you're in for a ride when you watch today's video.

I'm genuinely concerned that athletes on Lionheart are going to get seriously injured. They have poor technique, no direction, no cohesiveness as a group, and just look so lost the whole time. Attempting difficult stunts and moves in that sort of mindset is extremely dangerous, and someone will get hurt because of it.

I'd love to watch the remaining teams, but I'll go to bed now. Good night everyone! See you tomorrow!

PC is on a worlds team from a different gym, wouldn't she need a release to compete with aces even as a fill in? or is that just for worlds itself?

If that's even who filled in, just going off what a previous poster said.

Is that your daughter's team?! Congrats!

Congrats are also in order for @cRayCheerDad cheer dad as well I think!
Congratulations to you! Yes my Grapers finally got that NCA Jacket and our Red Rays won as well. The Lev 2 Vipers are absolutely breathtaking!! Here's to a peaceful flight home. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PC is on a worlds team from a different gym, wouldn't she need a release to compete with aces even as a fill in? or is that just for worlds itself?

If that's even who filled in, just going off what a previous poster said.
Just for Worlds

Latest posts

Back