All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously Royalty being that low is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually thought it was one of their better performances this year, hope they do even better tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually wonder how much of the "wow, how did they score so high/low" is due to the luck of the draw. Peach and Smoed for example went comparably early in their divisions and therefore probably scored a little lower than those teams that went on later. With scores that are THAT close in a lot of the divisions I wish there would be a way around scores that rise with time. It is just crazy to think how much money is spent for these competitions just to have teams not win/place well because they had to go on early in their division.

ETA: I'm just glad though that none of the teams that are close to the top score have me look like that :confused: though.

Last edited:
Triple post, but I don't care....

I love seeing Texas Red so close to the established teams in Large Senior. If they continue to work hard I could actually see them beat one of the "big 5" at worlds.

How can athlete who competed double double double tumbling pass at worlds can be on a level 4 team?!?! I just don't understand some gyms logic...

Because there is more to a scoresheet than tumbling. Other than that: it wouldn't be illegal either to have that athlete on a level 1 team. Some would call it unethical, but it's not illegal.

Because there is more to a scoresheet than tumbling. Other than that: it wouldn't be illegal either to have that athlete on a level 1 team. Some would call it unethical, but it's not illegal.

But it's not like he doesn't know how to stunt or need experience. It's just unfair...

Finally found a video of lionheart. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still pretty awful. All I could think while watching was...

1. Did warmups go any better or is this what they expected?

2. Are those white soffe shorts with uniform tops? The video I saw was pretty low quality but that's what it looked like to me.

3. We're some of them out drinking all night or pre gaming that morning?

So bids after Day 1 would be (I think)
Paid:
GBE Lime
Cheers & More Lady Respect
TGLC
TG OO5
ICE Thunder
Texas Red
ACX Kat Daddies
ECE i5

At-Large (these I'm unsure about, it says each division is guaranteed a bid, so I know the level 6 teams. It says judge's discretion so I have it as next highest scores with at least one in each division except large all girl)

CA Ladykatz
Tribe Tomahawks
Victory Sky Masters
TG Lady Jags (if they accept an AL)
Rockstar Rolling Stones
T&S Obsession (don't think they accept AL either)
Core Athletics Black Diamonds
Cheer Xpress Lady X
Louisiana Cheer Force Slate
TG Angels
T&S Exodus
Matrix Vortex
Cheer Eclipse Comets
CA Queencats
Luxe Legends
Cali Regulators

Next few
Ohio Extreme Intensity
PowerHouse Domination
Cheer World Immortals
UA Prodigy
POWER Phoenix
Extreme All Starz

So bids after Day 1 would be (I think)
Paid:
GBE Lime
Cheers & More Lady Respect
TGLC
TG OO5
ICE Thunder
Texas Red
ACX Kat Daddies
ECE i5

At-Large (these I'm unsure about, it says each division is guaranteed a bid, so I know the level 6 teams. It says judge's discretion so I have it as next highest scores with at least one in each division except large all girl)

CA Ladykatz
Tribe Tomahawks
Victory Sky Masters
TG Lady Jags (if they accept an AL)
Rockstar Rolling Stones
T&S Obsession (don't think they accept AL either)
Core Athletics Black Diamonds
Cheer Xpress Lady X
Louisiana Cheer Force Slate
TG Angels
T&S Exodus
Matrix Vortex
Cheer Eclipse Comets
CA Queencats
Luxe Legends
Cali Regulators

Next few
Ohio Extreme Intensity
PowerHouse Domination
Cheer World Immortals
UA Prodigy
POWER Phoenix
Extreme All Starz

Paid bids go to the division winners, if they have one, to the next team without, but that team must place within the top 3 in that division, so I'd guess that Texas Red, ACS Kat Daddies and ICE Thunder (and maybe also others, didn't check all of the divisions) would not be up there for a paid bid. They may get one at judge's discretion though.

Paid bids go to the division winners, if they have one, to the next team without, but that team must place within the top 3 in that division, so I'd guess that Texas Red, ACS Kat Daddies and ICE Thunder (and maybe also others, didn't check all of the divisions) would not be up there for a paid bid. They may get one at judge's discretion though.
Ah, missed the top 3 part. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When you look at the combined scores of all divisions you realize what a blood bath Medium Senior will be for the rest of the season. Top 10 of medium senior is score-wise ahead of multiple divisions, including being almost ahead of all of large senior. And with scores being that close first place could go to anyone on any given day.

Back