All-Star Nca Large Senior Level 5 All Girl Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can we discuss the routines thus far here?

I think that SE needs to step up the choreography. Stars and F5 both have great incorporation of their tumbling/jumps SE is well I hate to say it, boring :oops: If they want to beat out the tumbling power house of f5 then they need to gain those lost points somewhere else. have all of the stunts do the twisting release move perhaps?

can we discuss the routines thus far here?

I think that SE needs to step up the choreography. Stars and F5 both have great incorporation of their tumbling/jumps SE is well I hate to say it, boring :oops: If they want to beat out the tumbling power house of f5 then they need to gain those lost points somewhere else. have all of the stunts do the twisting release move perhaps?

I don't think they need to add any more to their stunts besides cleaning and tightening them up. I personally like their stunt sequence.

IMO, they terribly need a new dance, and clean up the opening of their routine.

Also perhaps a new look? Their unis look a little worn out to me. But overall, so far I have enjoyed watching this team this season, and as their music says "CEA gets stronger day by day", and I believe it is true.

I don't think they need to add any more to their stunts besides cleaning and tightening them up. I personally like their stunt sequence.

IMO, they terribly need a new dance, and clean up the opening of their routine.

Also perhaps a new look? Their unis look a little worn out to me. But overall, so far I have enjoyed watching this team this season, and as their music says "CEA gets stronger day by day", and I believe it is true.
oh most def on the new dance. the dance really puts a perspective on the whole routine. and I think leave the stunt the same, but probably the girl behind maddie should be twisting as well to get more points

I love CEA but i am the kind of cheer fan who roots for the best routine (IMO)
Sentimentally i always root CEA but realistically i believe the best routine should win!

SE's routine is not as good as F5s and SSs in my non sentimental opinion.....Their standing and running tumbling is actually light years behind F5 (who have 3 full doubles in standing, and several whip doubles, not to mention many amazing cross tumbling passes) And SS (with kelsey's double double, and a TON of impressive highlighted tumbling skills across the floor)

With SE not throwing their standing full doubles (injury?) and SE's standing fulls hidden behind many standing team members (seriously i have watched this routine countless times and can barely pick them out) And for some reason i cannot pinpoint, the few specialty passes SE has don't seem to jump out of the routine like F5 and SS's do.

I think SE have a far superior stunt section, but with only 5 groups doing the initial 180 switch up, and 6 doing the full around release, that stunt section isn't going to gain back the points they lost in tumbling. Not to mention, even with their stunt section being the best (for me) SS and F5s stunts STILL hit the score sheet....and how many more points can a superior stunt gain when they are all pretty close to maxing out?

As i alluded to with my "can't see that girl flippin' in the back" analysis of SE, i think their choreography needs improvement. I agree with the people who don't like the dance, (and it is their second one this year already i believe) but the whole routine is missing a flow, and "magic" for me, and most annoyingly, i find it is easy to miss a lot of the tumbling skills they do have. When they are already behind in that area, this is crucial!! Their routine doesn't tie together in a whole package for me, it is lack lustre!

F5 and SS are much closer for me. I love SS's routine flow, and it seems like they have endless specialty passes (individual and synchronized) in running tumbling. F5s standing tumbling is the deal. period! And i like both teams pyramids better.....probably F5s the best.

It makes me sad to feel this way, but it is my honest opinion! But I am not a judge, so we will see what they think! I wish we could all see the points compared in each section. Maybe i am completely off base!

Back