All-Star Nca Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$10 is a whole lot less expensive than a plane ticket to Dallas and a room at the Omni!!!!
Thank you! It blows my mind how when anything new is offered people complain about having to pay for it! First it was the "Majors" now a "Live stream". These things aren't free to produce what makes people think they will be free to watch? How about a "Thanks for offering" and an either "I'll wait till YouTube" or just pay the money? Guess there is always a critic and you can't please everyone, annoying!!!

I don't mind paying, but it is frustrating that only the arena will be available. I understand that the level 5 teams are the most "exciting" to watch, but my daughter wants to be able to watch our level 4 team compete & they aren't in the arena, so it is not an option. I'll bet there are alot of cheerleaders and families out there who would love to pay to see their favorite teams compete & many of them aren't in the arena :-(

I don't mind paying, but it is frustrating that only the arena will be available. I understand that the level 5 teams are the most "exciting" to watch, but my daughter wants to be able to watch our level 4 team compete & they aren't in the arena, so it is not an option. I'll bet there are alot of cheerleaders and families out there who would love to pay to see their favorite teams compete & many of them aren't in the arena :-(
I agree with you. I was really hoping to see some awesome level 1's, 2's, 3's, and 4's. Hopefully next year they will consider do all the halls. Not just the arena!!!

Videos of the other divisions will still be put up they just won't be live or the entire routine. I think they cut 20ish seconds out of the routine.

If it cost $50 to stream all venues so everyone could see what they want, would it be worth it?

If the quality was good it would be worth it to me.

From a business standpoint I think they would actually sell a lot less.

I got geeky and asked them about cables and computers and all that. I believe it costs around $100,000 to lay all the cables for the computer systems. Filming the other divisions would add another 25,000 or more (I believe). Convention centers do not let you lay your own cables, you have to pay them.

I know that this is off topic, but I looked at the prices for the DVDs of the performances and they are $39.99 for one day!! I usually buy the videos at NCA but I might have to go back and order the ones from Cheer America Nationals.. they are only $25.00.

From a business standpoint I think they would actually sell a lot less.

I got geeky and asked them about cables and computers and all that. I believe it costs around $100,000 to lay all the cables for the computer systems. Filming the other divisions would add another 25,000 or more (I believe). Convention centers do not let you lay your own cables, you have to pay them.
We they are already filming it for the video on demand and dvd's that they are selling so the cables and computers are at least partially in place.

People pay $39-$79 for pay per view for boxing matches, wrestling etc, so why not for cheer? They could also offer the option of which venue you would like to subscribe to.

We they are already filming it for the video on demand and dvd's that they are selling so the cables and computers are at least partially in place.

People pay $39-$79 for pay per view for boxing matches, wrestling etc, so why not for cheer? They could also offer the option of which venue you would like to subscribe to.

Every extra chord costs a decent amount. So yes there is some partially in place, but a convention center won't let you do anything without charging the living crap out of you.

Back