All-Star Nca Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is heartbreaking. I have a six hour practice Saturday and a 7 hour practice Sunday. I have no chance of seeing my old teammates compete :(

for people who were wondering about the quality, the quality of the college nationals feed was actually pretty good i was surprised. i don't think you'll have any trouble watching routines like you can clearly see everything but its not like you can make out peoples' faces or anything so its not the best quality out there but i think its absolutely worth the money.

We they are already filming it for the video on demand and dvd's that they are selling so the cables and computers are at least partially in place.

People pay $39-$79 for pay per view for boxing matches, wrestling etc, so why not for cheer? They could also offer the option of which venue you would like to subscribe to.
I would LOVE that!

Also they aren't recording Restricted level 5 and I'm guessing level 6 because they are both in A hall.. :(

i deducted $10 from my grocery budget to buy the live feed.

if it starts to get all funky on me i swear..... live feed not working + hungry college kid = scary sight. dear god, please make this feed consistent!!

All I can say is Hallelujah! Now if only I can remind my brain that there is a time difference...
i remembered while i was driving home for lunch and called all of my friends to tell them not to come over at 830am. haha

As a way to 'ensure' this streaming happens every year I think everyone should post it to their Facebook/twitter/everything they can. We've been asking for these kinda things FOREVER. I would hate for them to go away because of lack of participation. So.... share it people! Click that Like, Tweet, +1 button at the bottom.

i remembered while i was driving home for lunch and called all of my friends to tell them not to come over at 830am. haha

I'm really sad I don't have cheer friends that will host NCA-watching parties. I just have a hubby that says things like "How many cheer videos have you watched today?" and "Are you watching a competition live on the computer? When is it over, and how much did you pay for it?"
Orrr my personal favorite: "Are you really going to check fierceboard again? Nothing could have possibly happened in the last 2 minutes."

Back