All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uess Can say it now that its on the scheduele! (i am not in anyway related to te gym but didnt want t say something before the scheduele was out)

There is going to be 2 swesish teams at NCA!!! International open allgirl 5 and small junior 3 A has teams from Twisters Cheer elite in them from Stockholm Sweden!

uess Can say it now that its on the scheduele! (i am not in anyway related to te gym but didnt want t say something before the scheduele was out)

There is going to be 2 swesish teams at NCA!!! International open allgirl 5 and small junior 3 A has teams from Twisters Cheer elite in them from Stockholm Sweden!

We are going against the Junior team. So excited!

My gym! Juniors first US-comp. Both teams are superexcited!!

I am so glad my cp's team is performing at a reasonable time...I complained heavily, because many of those Youth athletes were at the Arena before 6am and had no breakfast... I guess not performing in the Arena comes with a mixed blessing...

PS : I bought my daughter fruit, bagels and juice the night before, but other parents waited until that morning and nothing opened until after 6am....

Thank you for the tip! I'll be sure we get something for the team the night before. We go on at 8:02 am!!!!

Our 10th team of the day pushes play at 9:01 AM. Nothing like hitting the ground running on Saturday!

I'll make a Starbucks run. Since you guys are usually in the warm-up room next to us, put your order in! lol
(But you have to find me one open before 6:30!)

Last year, twister parents had bagels, yogurt, and fruit in the team room and made sure the youngings had eaten something. 7:30 meet time is the worst, I don't care how old you are.
I'd say a 7:30 performance time is worse. Poor kids! (and parents) I like to have a good 3 hours for CP to get ready, and coach always wants them at least 2 hours before performance time. So, to compete at 7:30 we would have to be up at 2:30ish. Fortunately we are not in that predicament, but I feel for those who are.

Thank you for the tip! I'll be sure we get something for the team the night before. We go on at 8:02 am!!!!
So happy I could help...Someoe mentioned the cafe and coffee shops opened before 6am, unfortunately, many of them opened exactly at 6am and we were long gone to the convention center like before 5:30am, not even room service at my hotel started before 6am...It will be nice, if the city of Dallas can accommodate us cheerleaders at least for that weekend and wake up before dusk and serve us, please!!!!

PS : I still think that some of the mistakes that occurred by all the teams on the 2nd day, which we all performed 30 minutes earlier than the 1st day, were maybe contributed to hungry half asleep little once perky cheerleaders...just saying!

Last edited:
My Large J4 competes at 7:48am...we got the bad luck of the draw this year. :-/

I like the idea of the parents having fruit, bagles, etc. in the team room for the kids that morning...I think I might suggest that!!

I've had 7am warm up times in a Senior division before, they are awful and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone! Good to everyone in Dallas next weekend!

Back