All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All season my CP has had an early time slot. Spirit Sports check in was at 6:00am. Now it is flip flopped. We welcome an 8:11pm with open arms! Especially, being on the road with a time change.

Id rather wake up at 5am. Little kids get too tired late. Much easier to just wake up and go.
Not to mention the little ones are more apt to be the ones getting up early anyway. The senior kids who can actually sleep in will. Tinys, when given the option to sleep in will probably be up around the same time. (Maybe not 5am early, but ya know, still early.) Then needing sleep by mid-day. Bless the parents trying to wrangle a wired 4 year old down for a pre-competition nap.

So excited to see the schedule! This is my first time at NCA and have a couple of questions. Is it as hard to get a seat here as it is at Worlds? There are teams that I want to see in the Arena throughout the day on Saturday and I'm worried I'll lose my seat if I have to get up and go for food/coffee/bathroom breaks.

So excited to see the schedule! This is my first time at NCA and have a couple of questions. Is it as hard to get a seat here as it is at Worlds? There are teams that I want to see in the Arena throughout the day on Saturday and I'm worried I'll lose my seat if I have to get up and go for food/coffee/bathroom breaks.

Yes you will most likely lose your seat! Last year you couldn't even walk down the stairs of the arena because they were filled up with people sitting down. My kids had to use the restroom which is outside of the arena and weren't let back in for a half an hour because there were to many people inside so that had to shut the doors. It might not be as bad this year with Medium Coed and Large Coed going so early this year which is what I mainly watch but you never know.

I've started to create a Google doc for each level in all halls/the arena. The doc will contain who has Worlds/Summit bids as well. As soon as I have finished it I will share it with everyone. I will also update it after we know who receives bids at Cheersport this weekend as well. This will be my first year attending(spectator) and i hope to meet some of you all!!

Back