All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NCA Nationals 2015 - Google Sheets

Here is the google doc. I apologize for taking so long to make it. If you see any mistakes,anything that needs to be changed please feel free to change it especially summit bids because I couldn't find a updated list updated as frequently as the road to worlds website. Can't wait for my first NCA and I hope to meet some of you all!!

Does someone have a google doc in a more traditional format? I would like to see a sortable one with columns for D1 scores, rank, notes, and a space for D2 times, etc. Also, one that separates team names from program names? Here are some of the ones from past NCAs.

NCA 2013 - Sign in - Google Accounts

"Big NCA Spreadsheet" - Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

Does someone have a google doc in a more traditional format? I would like to see a sortable one with columns for D1 scores, rank, notes, and a space for D2 times, etc. Also, one that separates team names from program names? Here are some of the ones from past NCAs.

NCA 2013 - Sign in - Google Accounts

"Big NCA Spreadsheet" - Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.
I have mine that's like halfway done, I can finish it tonight when I get home.
NCA 2015

ETA: Ignore the big spaces and weird stuff happening at some points, it will be fixed :)

Last edited:
I have mine that's like halfway done, I can finish it tonight when I get home.
NCA 2015

ETA: Ignore the big spaces and weird stuff happening at some points, it will be fixed :)

Ideally, we have a single one like this that is crowd-sourced for updates, notes, scores, etc. We just need to avoid people filtering and sorting without knowing what they are doing or when the appropriate time is to do it. (I know I sound like a spreadsheet snob, but oh well.)

(This one is close - my OCD wants the team name to be a separate column from the program name. That allows easier sorts.)

Ideally, we have a single one like this that is crowd-sourced for updates, notes, scores, etc. We just need to avoid people filtering and sorting without knowing what they are doing or when the appropriate time is to do it. (I know I sound like a spreadsheet snob, but oh well.)
No I totally agree, someone messed up the Cheersport one Saturday night of the comp and I spent a good amount of time fixing it for Sunday, not fun. I won't have much time to keep up with updating it this weekend, so hopefully others are on top of it.

No I totally agree, someone messed up the Cheersport one Saturday night of the comp and I spent a good amount of time fixing it for Sunday, not fun. I won't have much time to keep up with updating it this weekend, so hopefully others are on top of it.

That is really annoying. FWIW - it is usually easier to just undo someone's edits.

That is really annoying. FWIW - it is usually easier to just undo someone's edits.
I think it had been done earlier in the day without me noticing. That was my first thought and it wasn't changing after clicking undo quite a few times so I ended up just redoing all of Sunday. Oh well, hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Just for future reference, in a google doc it always says on top: last change made ____ minutes ago. If you click on that it gives you a list of all changes people have made to the document and you can restore it to a previous layout (before the changes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, tried that too, couldn't find the right one where it had been made. Idk when it had happened, so that didn't help.

You can lock spreadsheets, correct?

I've had to do it for things I want (for example) students to be able to view but not edit.

Here is the google doc. I apologize for taking so long to make it. If you see any mistakes,anything that needs to be changed please feel free to change it especially summit bids because I couldn't find a updated list updated as frequently as the road to worlds website. Can't wait for my first NCA and I hope to meet some of you all!!
So, you want info added on who already has Summit bids? I can update that with the Varsity list.

You can lock spreadsheets, correct?

I've had to do it for things I want (for example) students to be able to view but not edit.
Yes, but during the weekend I typically unlock it so others can update it, I don't want to do all the work haha. Right now my NCA one is locked.

Its locked but i would love to help update summit bids!

Its locked but i would love to help update summit bids!
So, you want info added on who already has Summit bids? I can update that with the Varsity list.
I would love if you guys could help me update who has summit bids.
I'm sorry its not formatted how everyone would have liked. It was the first time I've ever made one for one of the big comps so you guys have been super helpful as to tips for what to do next time.

I would love if you guys could help me update who has summit bids.
I'm sorry its not formatted how everyone would have liked. It was the first time I've ever made one for one of the big comps so you guys have been super helpful as to tips for what to do next time.
It's still locked. I made a copy and started filling in Summit bids on that. Do you know how to unlock your doc so we can edit it? Or, should I post a link to the copy? The copy is a public document that anyone can edit.

It's still locked. I made a copy and started filling in Summit bids on that. Do you know how to unlock your doc so we can edit it? Or, should I post a link to the copy? The copy is a public document that anyone can edit.
I believe its unlocked now if you want to try and edit it.

I think I'm thinking of worlds that does this, but is there a skeleton type schedule out for Sunday that I'm missing? It would be a lot easier to be able to input times and divisions in the Google doc now and just have to do teams Saturday. Like how the Saturday schedule has open spots for finals by division.

Latest posts

Back