All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't want it to be over! I don't want to get back to work and I don't even want to think about tryouts for my cp! Back to reality :(

General views from catching up on this weekend:
- With some SMOED alumni moaning via Twitter regarding the crowd being quiet, I was wondering anyone watching live could give their opinion on this? SMOED put out two great performances so I'm sure the crowd was with them. However, after watching a video of the audience from SMOED world day 2 performance who knows.

Someone who was there posted within this thread that the crowd for BSB was louder than everyone else combined or something to that extent, so it may be accurate. That said, a crowd shouldn't make or break you so I'm not sure why it's a twitter worthy complaint. I thought they looked really good, two small issues both days, but overall put up a promising routine and should do well at World's.

- With some SMOED alumni moaning via Twitter regarding the crowd being quiet, I was wondering anyone watching live could give their opinion on this? SMOED put out two great performances so I'm sure the crowd was with them. However, after watching a video of the audience from SMOED world day 2 performance who knows.
- So sad for my sharkies (SSX) and peach rays!! Excited to see what they produce for worlds.
- Glad to see a new champion WCSS!
- BSB slayed. That's all I have to say.
- The HAIR on some kids on Cali Coed is insane. It is so distracting, it reminds me of WCSS day 1 performance with the red jacket...
While the crowd was definitely louder for BSB, it was far from quiet during Smoed. It got pretty loud for them too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have not posted in years, literally. Mostly due to post-grad/post-cheer life depression, but partly because my longest running pipe dream is to become info those poster synonymous with fierceboard and I spend too much time coming up with the perfect comment that my point becomes moot. One of those posters that when you see their avatar, you make a point to read their post for total FOMO on one of "their" posts.

Total rant aside, the display of comradery in the arena during CEA Cougars was just amazing. For those girls to be able to look back and tell that story years from now is absolutely priceless. I wish a video of this would be shown on fox & friends (only named because that's currently what I'm watching) to show how amazing this sport really is to everyone who thinks allstar cheer is dance mom-esque.

I have not posted in years, literally. Mostly due to post-grad/post-cheer life depression, but partly because my longest running pipe dream is to become info those poster synonymous with fierceboard and I spend too much time coming up with the perfect comment that my point becomes moot. One of those posters that when you see their avatar, you make a point to read their post for total FOMO on one of "their" posts.

Total rant aside, the display of comradery in the arena during CEA Cougars was just amazing. For those girls to be able to look back and tell that story years from now is absolutely priceless. I wish a video of this would be shown on fox & friends (only named because that's currently what I'm watching) to show how amazing this sport really is to everyone who thinks allstar cheer is dance mom-esque.

Funny you mention dance - this happened to my college's dance team at NDA Finals in Daytona a number of years ago. We were on the side of the stage counting for them and a lot of the audience was too. Nowhere near as many people as the Arena, but they ended up coming in 2nd which was the highest I can remember them finishing!

- So sad for my sharkies (SSX) and peach rays!! Excited to see what they produce for worlds.
- Glad to see a new champion WCSS!
- BSB slayed. That's all I have to say.
- The HAIR on some kids on Cali Coed is insane. It is so distracting, it reminds me of WCSS day 1 performance with the red jacket...

i only saw one person complain and another retweet, but i hope those two arent expecting some sort of hunger games opening ceremony type of loud cheer/aplause.

So FloCheer is streaming a Worlds bid comp March 5/6 (& the feed was pretty good)...holding on to my subscription a bit longer.

i only saw one person complain and another retweet, but i hope those two arent expecting some sort of hunger games opening ceremony type of loud cheer/aplause.

Thanks for sharing such a great video, I like videos which shows the crowd when a team is performing! On another note, is Madi back basing? My eyes may be deceiving me.

Back