All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry to derail the wine topic but I had a chance to rewatch TGLC day 2 performance. I love that dance more and major props to little bit working the diva walk and dance leap in the center, they need to move her up front.

True, but if it's okay for 1 kid to do it, then it must be okay for 15 of them to do it, which then leads to a team built on higher level crossovers.

I don't follow the makeup of CEAs teams, so I have no clue how many of their athletes cross over and what levels those athletes truly are. But this again brings up the idea of sandbagging, which though not illegal, is frowned upon (by me at least.)
That wouldn't be sandbagging (and impossible because there are rules against the number of crossovers you can have) sandbagging would be having the entire C4 team drop down to level 2 in order to get a bid-- at least in my understanding

People also had a problem when he was competing on R5, although the reasoning for that was to work on his stunting (which he did, and did well- he looks MUCH more confident during those sections on CE).

Perhaps he's there to support a younger flyer who needs someone with a bit more experience? Not saying it's right/wrong, but it's a potential thing.

Both of my cps' have been back spots. I am pretty sure that I can do it.

I might still be able to cartwheel, round off, and forward roll. I might need help back up.

I like red, white, and sparkling!

Back