OT Netflix/hulu

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hmmm... On Netflix I've completely watched:
-Bones
-Supernatural
-Criminal Minds
And then there are a bunch of shows where I've watched a few episodes through a season or two but either couldn't get into it or lost interest. And that list is surprisingly long...

Tatiana Maslany is absolutely incredible. I never feel as though I am watching the same actor play different roles; she brings something so unique to each character that I forget sometimes (not really but you know what I mean) that she is playing all of them. I love some, I hate some - she is just amazing.
I know! in the beginning I didnt realise they were all the same person. first I thought it were twins playing in the same series, then i realised how much they were alike and i looked it up only to find out it is all the same person!
The fact I really cant stand certain characters and others absolutely love, proves how well she plays them.
and I love Felix! he really reminds me of the gay best friend I had in high school:)

I'm stuck on:
Once Upon A Time
House of Cards
South Land
Dave Chapelle

I know that the first two are still on the air, but I was tardy to the party. So, I'm binge watching!

I'm boycotting cable TV, so I have a Amazon fire stick and Hulu is my friend!

I just got into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D! I love Marvel so I was kind of iffy about it but it's really great for comic book and superhero lovers who hate waiting between movies.

Sherlock on Netflix.

Currently binge watching, but I came on just to tell you that. Back to Holmes and Watson.

I used Netflix to catch up on The Fosters and Switched at Birth (I was at least a season or two behind on each series)
Orange Is the New Black
Desperate Housewives (I watched the series every Sunday night when it was first airing so I watched it again now that I'm older and it's much funnier now)
Skins (UK version)
I'm currently watching Friends and my boyfriend uses mine to watch Breaking Bad.
A few summers ago, my cousin and I attempted to watch every SNL episode ever.. We made it all the way to 1989 or so before school began back up, lol.

I used Hulu to catch up on Glee when I stopped watching for a year and I watch a lot of HGTV house flipping shows, rehab addict, ect. And I'm never able to watch my shows live (Eye Candy, Switched at Birth, The Fosters and Glee) so I still use Hulu and abcfamily/mtv websites.

More votes for:
House of Cards
OITNB
Arrow
Agents of Shield
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
True Detective (HBOGO)
Game of Thrones (HBO)

Have they released the premiere date for OITNB season 3 aside from "June 2015"? My time hop told me the other day that they released the exact date around this time last year.

I'm hoping it premieres in May.

Season 1 was july
Season 2 June

It makes sense for May..

I have to mentally prepare myself for that show. The episodes are so long. It's like a movie.

But not quite as long as a movie. So it's like a really long episode of House, outside of the hospital.

ETA: Officially the best TV line ever - Moriarty: The man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown.

Last edited:
If you like arrested development and parks and rec, Better Off Ted will be right up your alley. It's only two seasons but I've watched it a few times on Netflix!

Back