OT Netflix/hulu

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
House of cards is amazing, as is the unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (I tried to make the Pinot Noir song my ringtone). Another good one is Broad City (not every episode is safe for children though so watch out).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My must is definitely One Tree Hill.
It is my addiction I probably have watch all 9 seasons 20 times and I just continue to watch it
I am a die heart fan for OTH I might even be going to a OTH convention for my birthday.
Just shows that I am an addict. I can quote some of the scenes thats how bad it is.

Ok it's an Australian show

But I had to come post about it because I have finished all 3 seasons in less than 48 hours.

It was that good and that addicting. Yesterday I stayed up until 8 AM in the morning just to watch most of it.

Dance Academy

It came up a suggestion on Netflix and Jaylen played the first episode and we were hooked.

I think I cried during almost every episode.

Favorite character is Sammie

I think it beat my all time favorite show of Greys anatomy

I watch Dance Academy also but only skimmed through maybe I will watch it fully now

Ok it's an Australian show

But I had to come post about it because I have finished all 3 seasons in less than 48 hours.

It was that good and that addicting. Yesterday I stayed up until 8 AM in the morning just to watch most of it.

Dance Academy

It came up a suggestion on Netflix and Jaylen played the first episode and we were hooked.

I think I cried during almost every episode.

Favorite character is Sammie

I think it beat my all time favorite show of Greys anatomy

I don't want to spoil it for anyone so this will be vague but SPOILER ELERT in case anyone doesn't even want a hint. I've never ugly cried at a "kids" show like I did with this one. Such a surprise too. I bawled for like an hour after that episode.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone so this will be vague but SPOILER ELERT in case anyone doesn't even want a hint. I've never ugly cried at a "kids" show like I did with this one. Such a surprise too. I bawled for like an hour after that episode.

Omg yes. I was bawling and my daughter even said mom this is a kids show. But the ugly cry during that Episode and the one after it was way too much for me. I felt like if I was working I would need to take a leave of absence after that... It effected me way more than it should have lol

I'm emotionally drained

Omg yes. I was bawling and my daughter even said mom this is a kids show. But the ugly cry during that Episode and the one after it was way too much for me. I felt like if I was working I would need to take a leave of absence after that... It effected me way more than it should have lol

I'm emotionally drained

I am so glad I watched this at home alone on summer break because it was loud sobbing and I'm sure my family would have thought I was crazy due to it being a kids dance show.

Finished on Netflix:
Grey's Anatomy
Gossip Girl
Dance Academy
Parenthood
The Fosters
Switched at Birth
New Girl
PLL
OITNB
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

In progress:
Friends
Revenge

I only have a few more episodes left of Revenge, I think. I started watching it over the summer but I got really frustrated with a few characters and had to take a break lol. I don't have much homework so I think I may finish it tonight. Also, funny story kind of related to Grey's: I met Patrick Dempsey when I was 12. I had no idea who he was so I wasn't impressed and didn't get an autograph or picture. My mom almost cried when I told her! I so wish I could go back in time and tell my 12 year old self I would like him in a few years!

Finished on Netflix:
Grey's Anatomy
Gossip Girl
Dance Academy
Parenthood
The Fosters
Switched at Birth
New Girl
PLL
OITNB
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

In progress:
Friends
Revenge

I only have a few more episodes left of Revenge, I think. I started watching it over the summer but I got really frustrated with a few characters and had to take a break lol. I don't have much homework so I think I may finish it tonight. Also, funny story kind of related to Grey's: I met Patrick Dempsey when I was 12. I had no idea who he was so I wasn't impressed and didn't get an autograph or picture. My mom almost cried when I told her! I so wish I could go back in time and tell my 12 year old self I would like him in a few years!
Revenge started to make me mad and once I started this new season I couldn't watch it anymore. Its just being drug out too long and its the same thing over and over again. I think I heard it was cancelled which honestly I'm okay with because they lost the entire point of the show a long time ago, I can't watch it anymore.

Is Better Call Saul any good? He was my least favorite character from Breaking Bad.
I've liked it so far. It predates his involvement with the original show and shows how he got where he did. Mike is also in this series and I would assume will show how they are connected. It really gives you a different perspective on poor old Saul though. :)

I've liked it so far. It predates his involvement with the original show and shows how he got where he did. Mike is also in this series and I would assume will show how they are connected. It really gives you a different perspective on poor old Saul though. :)

Hmmm ok I'll have to check it out. I actually ended up hating all the characters at the very end, but Saul I had the least amount of interest in. Thanks!!

Back