OT Netflix/hulu

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I LOVE Orphan Black. Tatiana Maslany is amazing and all the characters she plays are so developed. I just started the second season.

I have Netfix and Hulu but I never watch Hulu.....what's different, what's similar.....I think I don't need both

I have Netfix and Hulu but I never watch Hulu.....what's different, what's similar.....I think I don't need both

If you have Hulu plus they have most network channels (food network, abc, nbc etc) and television shows/series and sometimes specials that Netflix does not have. Netflix has movies and some television series.

I typically watch movies, but below are the shows I've watched and enjoyed.

Supernatural
Prison Break
The 100
Brothers & Sisters
Harpers Island
Veronica Mars
Hidden Palms
One Tree Hill
Greek
Baby Daddy
Hart of Dixie
The Secret Circle
The Event
Friday Night Lights

Occasionally I'll watch a documentary, and Blackfish really kept my attention. I would recommend it!

I liked that show. I think mostly because I liked the book and liked when they threw in little things to tie into Sex and the City. Acting from some of the supporting roles isn't that great, but I thought the lead girl did a good job. Hated to see it get cancelled.
I'm sad because I read that the plan for season 3 was to introduce Mouse's roommate at Harvard as a new character for the show. Miranda Hobbes. I didn't realize it was based on a book as well, I will have to read it.

I'm sad because I read that the plan for season 3 was to introduce Mouse's roommate at Harvard as a new character for the show. Miranda Hobbes. I didn't realize it was based on a book as well, I will have to read it.
I hadn't heard that! It would have been fun to see that! It doesn't exactly follow the book, but it is based from it. I actually kind of prefer the book to the show. It was less about high school, but I understand the need to change it to make a high school teen drama show.

I hadn't heard that! It would have been fun to see that! It doesn't exactly follow the book, but it is based from it. I actually kind of prefer the book to the show. It was less about high school, but I understand the need to change it to make a high school teen drama show.
I'm loving the soundtrack to the series. I'm old and it is all the songs I grew up with. :p

WATCH ONE TREE HILL!!!!

best show in the entire world. I am currently rewatching the entire show. First couple episodes are eh, but after that

I already watched Gossip Girl and 90210. I highly recommend these shows.

I didn't want to say it in my original post because it would sound like i'm a homebody with no job... i'm actually a homebody WITH a job. I've watched Desperate Housewives through 3 times before it was taken down, Parks and Rec 5 times, OITNB 2 times, AHS 3 times each season.... I should leave the house more.

Yes, I REALLY love Amy Poehler.
I highly recommend you watch One Tree Hill! First couple of episodes are okay, but after that it is amazing.

Back