OT Netflix/hulu

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I highly recommend you watch One Tree Hill! First couple of episodes are okay, but after that it is amazing.

I tried but after Season One it just couldn't keep my interest. :(

I'm currently watching The Fosters and lets just say it makes me cry as much as Greys Anatomy did. Mainly because they face many challenges that I have as well in my life. If anybody doesn't know, It's about married partners Stef & Lena who adopted latino siblings, Marianna & Jesus, Stef has a biological son from her first marriage and then become foster parents who hope to adopt brother and sister Callie & Jude. It also deals with sexuality/gender/race inequality, as well as the struggles of being a teenager and it pulls at my heartstrings so hard.

I tried but after Season One it just couldn't keep my interest. :(

I'm currently watching The Fosters and lets just say it makes me cry as much as Greys Anatomy did. Mainly because they face many challenges that I have as well in my life. If anybody doesn't know, It's about married partners Stef & Lena who adopted latino siblings, Marianna & Jesus, Stef has a biological son from her first marriage and then become foster parents who hope to adopt brother and sister Callie & Jude. It also deals with sexuality/gender/race inequality, as well as the struggles of being a teenager and it pulls at my heartstrings so hard.

Season One of One Tree Hill is okay. After that, the show gets amazing I promise. Try season two! :)

I just started The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and it's actually pretty funny. Very 30 Rock, which makes sense since it was created by Tina Fey. Plus Ellie Kemper never fails to brighten my day.
I've been watching it too!! I didn't expect it to be so funny! I love Jane Krakowski too. She was great as Jenna Maroney

Go ahead and list your favorite series to binge watch and cry once they're over.

So far I've gotten through...

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Parks & Recreation
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. American Horror Story
5. Bobs Burgers
6. OITNB
7. Currently watching Friends...

Friends is one of my all time favorite shows!!

We recently had some cable issues and got rid of it, so we spent a lot of time on Netflix lol unfortunately our favorite channel to watch is the food network, and they aren't many shows, or seasons, on netflix which is a real bummer. we did find a few though:
Cupcake Wars
Chopped
Cut Throat Kitchen

for those not as obsessed with food as me haha here are a few others we watch. Some more so just for background noise or to fall asleep to:
Friends (duh)
That 70s Show
Greys Anatomy (if you choose greys, it'll keep you busy for awhile. I think there's like 10 seasons. and all the older seasons are actually reaaaaally good. the new ones unfortunately suck)
Lost

Shows we have put on our list but haven't started:
Scandal (I LOVE shonda rimes. It's not on netflix, but if you haven't watched how to get away with murder, you NEEEEEED to. omg its amazing)
Orange Is The New Black

We also like to binge watch old movies, especially kid's Disney movies lol

Ok it's an Australian show

But I had to come post about it because I have finished all 3 seasons in less than 48 hours.

It was that good and that addicting. Yesterday I stayed up until 8 AM in the morning just to watch most of it.

Dance Academy

It came up a suggestion on Netflix and Jaylen played the first episode and we were hooked.

I think I cried during almost every episode.

Favorite character is Sammie

I think it beat my all time favorite show of Greys anatomy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVED a Dance Academy! I literally thought I was the only one that discovered this show! I tried to talk to someone about it once and they stared at me like I was an idiot!

My all time favorite is Grey's Anatomy!

I'v also watched Scandal, Friends, the Office, Orange is The New Black, Desperate Housewives, Drop Dead Diva, Gossip Girl, The Carrie Diaries, Parenthood, The B in apt 23, and House.

Parenthood is probably one of my favorites! I had never even heard of this show, until I was lucky enough to go on the set of the Bravermen house last summer, while on the VIP backlot tour at Universal her in California. It was one of the coolest things I have ever gotten tow experience! From there on out I started tuning in to the show and was hooked.

Right now, I'm watching this show called Fish Kings. It's about a bunch of guys that build crazy elaborate fish tanks. I find it fascinating. I'm weird.

I just recently got Netflix and i have watched a whole lot already but right now im watching thru criminal minds and i just love it! I have never been a big fan of these kind of shows but ive changed my mind!! I have my summer cut out or me too. im going to watch thru all the seasons of CSI and NCIS that are avalible on netflix.

I just recently got Netflix and i have watched a whole lot already but right now im watching thru criminal minds and i just love it! I have never been a big fan of these kind of shows but ive changed my mind!! I have my summer cut out or me too. im going to watch thru all the seasons of CSI and NCIS that are avalible on netflix.
If u haven't watched the Following or Bates motel. They r good!

Ok it's an Australian show

But I had to come post about it because I have finished all 3 seasons in less than 48 hours.

It was that good and that addicting. Yesterday I stayed up until 8 AM in the morning just to watch most of it.

Dance Academy

It came up a suggestion on Netflix and Jaylen played the first episode and we were hooked.

I think I cried during almost every episode.

Favorite character is Sammie

I think it beat my all time favorite show of Greys anatomy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might watch it since your favorite character spells Sammie the same way as me lol, I don't see it that often. (unless it's not actually spelled that way, then bonus points to you!)

New episodes r crazy! Who thinks up this stuff? :)

Yeah sometimes i wonder that too!! If you like crime you should see if you can find the show Wallander (wivh really are movies but on netflix theyre listed under tv series) wich is a swedish show that is filmed around where i grew up. (but i do not know if you will have it at your netflix. I have aprogram that makes netflix think that im in the states called Hola and when im in american netflix i can find them but im still psysically in sweden so i do not know)

Back