All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So you applied for a job, got turned down and decided to come on here and bash them for having job openings for people like you to apply for? Ok
You really haven't read anything have you?

But if anyone has anything to be said that wasn't already mentioned message me because I have to go to work ;)

You really haven't read anything have you?

But if anyone has anything to be said that wasn't already mentioned message me because I have to go to work ;)
Actually, I read it all. You dislike that CA is coming to Columbus and potentially taking coaches from organizations they currently work for, before the current season is over. Of course, you don't have an issue with every other gym in the country looking for new hires doing the exact same thing, because this is the time of year that it happens in. However, you didn't dislike them enough to not apply for a job yourself. You then tweeted your rejection, taking a shot at their professionalism because they referenced a job you didn't apply for when they told you they didn't want you. Of course, the rejection letter is probably just a form letter they send out to anyone they aren't considering for a job, but that's besides the point. I'm sure after reading your twitter, and seeing your posts on here, they're really sad they rejected you. Did I miss anything?

Did no one read that the two don't coincide, if i cared about employment at CA I would have posted that on twitter. But That's fine think what you want. Anyone with half a brain can see the lack of professional courtesy going on starting with the 2nd person they openly said they hired and moving on to when and how they are choosing to hire coaches.

It's business courtesy. If you are going to pull from other programs don't pull from them during the season doesn't matter if it's the beginning, middle or end of season. These are all just bs reasons for why it's okay for one program to pull from other programs during their season. They have all their applicants resumes they could weed through the applicants not involved with a current team (most likely former coaches or hs coaches) and then after summit and world's talk to those coaches. They can also use them knowing a coaches interest in CA's favor by seeing how they perform as a coach and role model during these competitions because that could save them some interview time
I'm slightly confused to why you're complaining that them interviewing and hiring isn't okay when you yourself applied....

It's sad that a simple discussion about hiring tactics had to come to people making things personal. I have every right to disagree with how a business chooses to recruit employees and you all have every right to disagree but creeping on twitter lIke a high schooler to try to make someone's opinion on a matter something it's not is a tad immature. But now I remember why I stopped coming on this board when I did cheer.... The maturity level of the cheer industry as a whole has yet to change.

It's sad that a simple discussion about hiring tactics had to come to people making things personal. I have every right to disagree with how a business chooses to recruit employees and you all have every right to disagree but creeping on twitter lIke a high schooler to try to make someone's opinion on a matter something it's not is a tad immature. But now I remember why I stopped coming on this board when I did cheer.... The maturity level of the cheer industry as a whole has yet to change.
It's not really creeping if you linked it to your account like you want people to know what your Twitter is... The whole thing is TL;DR but it doesn't make sense that you say you have a problem with their hiring tactics when clearly you didn't have a problem with their hiring tactics when you were trying to get a job there otherwise you wouldn't have applied.

It's business courtesy. If you are going to pull from other programs don't pull from them during the season doesn't matter if it's the beginning, middle or end of season. These are all just bs reasons for why it's okay for one program to pull from other programs during their season. They have all their applicants resumes they could weed through the applicants not involved with a current team (most likely former coaches or hs coaches) and then after summit and world's talk to those coaches. They can also use them knowing a coaches interest in CA's favor by seeing how they perform as a coach and role model during these competitions because that could save them some interview time

Business and courtesy don't belong in the same sentence my friend.

Ex: I work in a school.

It is typical for Tammy Teacher to be interviewing at 6 different schools while still teaching at her current, knowing she is leaving, and not telling anyone.

My school does not "wait until school is out" to hire teachers to avoid taking teachers from another school.

We need to hire now. Not be courteous.

Also no, we are not sorry that we just hired the only AP Bio teacher your district had. We are not out to be courteous to other districts. We are out to make sure our vacancies get filled.

Since you're so mature, let a little old lady help you. You pretty much came in here like a bulldozer and people responded to that. If you don't like the way a gym is hiring, that's fine. But you came in here bashing them and making fun of them. Is that mature? No, it's not.

And if you're going to link your Twitter handle to your profile on here, you clearly want people to see said Twitter. And you're annoyed that people looked? And putting people down for looking at your Twitter? Again, mature? No, it's not.

Honestly, I get your point about the way things look when coaches are leaving gyms to join other gyms mid season or before the end of the season. It stinks and people are affected. Is that CA's fault? No. Coaches have free will. They're not being kidnapped.

You come off as disgruntled and, again, people are responding to that. It's a message board. It's the way things work in here.

If it's too immature in here, then choose not to come in here. Simple and mature.

Back