All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's very unfortunate to see the negative effects cheer athletics is already having in the Columbus area. We were all hoping for a class act but it has been negative since the start of their hiring process. It's not fair to the athletes in this area to already know that their coaches are considering leaving them before the summit and worlds. It would have been much more professional if Cheer Athletics would have delayed this process until after these competitions took place.

That is the issue of the coaches, not the location. Also, waiting would be way, way too late.

It's very unfortunate to see the negative effects cheer athletics is already having in the Columbus area. We were all hoping for a class act but it has been negative since the start of their hiring process. It's not fair to the athletes in this area to already know that their coaches are considering leaving them before the summit and worlds. It would have been much more professional if Cheer Athletics would have delayed this process until after these competitions took place.
Seems like an odd post since according to your twitter you applied for a job there!

Savage.

Excuuuuuuuse me! I had a pithy and thought provoking post that enlightened and informed.

*huff*

*flips hair, walks away*

Maybe I thought of you as the train... Ya know, just taking people down ;)

Choo choo muthuhtruckers. That "wall" didn't stand a chance.

ETA: I like this gif. It's super versatile.

It's sounds to me like someone is salty they didn't get hired at CA!
56abd66907121734cf6ab876fa42f58f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I thought of you as the train... Ya know, just taking people down ;)

Choo choo muthuhtruckers. That "wall" didn't stand a chance.

ETA: I like this gif. It's super versatile.

Ok, I'll go with that. lol

PS, We definitely need that gif as an option on here. It's pretty mandatory at this point it's so perfect.

Just want to say the Meet and Greet tonight at the Columbus location was very organized, professional, and informative. I have a very excited CP! I love the theme and the new warm ups are amazing!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have they announced the theme yet? I missed it if so but have been curious. Charlotte had to rent a ballroom at the convention center tonight for the banquet, I expect (since they did their homework on market research) Columbus will be equally set for success. Enjoy! I can't recommend it enough.

Have they announced the theme yet? I missed it if so but have been curious. Charlotte had to rent a ballroom at the convention center tonight for the banquet, I expect (since they did their homework on market research) Columbus will be equally set for success. Enjoy! I can't recommend it enough.

Yes, we announced the theme at the meet & greet. To my surprise, it had been correctly guessed on this forum, even down to the nickname for the facility itself.

Theme: Ancient Greece/Rome. (Apollocats, Alphacats, etc)
Gym: Clawosseum/Clawiseum

To recap:
Plano (mix - mostly "real" cats). - Tigers, Panthers, etc.
Austin (Precious stones/metals - "Clawstin") - OnyxCats, RubyCats, etc.
Frisco (Celestial) - GalaxyCats, MeteorCats, etc
Charlotte (Royalty - "Clawstle") - RoyalCats, AristoCats, etc
Columbus - (GrecoRoman - "Clawiseum") - ApolloCats, AlphaCats, etc.

Our corporate offices - the Clawfice
Our storage unit - the Clawset

Most of the time, the teams are simply referred to by the first part of the name ("Onyx", "Solar", "Queen"), but they officially have cat names.

We refer to our logo as "the Claw". It would probably be more technically accurate to call it the "paw", but "claw" sounds cooler.

Last edited:
Yes, we announced the theme at the meet & greet. To my surprise, it had been correctly guessed on this forum, even down to the nickname for the facility itself.

Love it!

To recap:
Plano (mix - mostly "real" cats). - Tigers, Panthers, etc.
Austin (Precious stones/metals - "Clawstin") - OnyxCats, RubyCats, etc.
Frisco (Celestial) - GalaxyCats, MeteorCats, etc
Charlotte (Royalty - "Clawstle") - RoyalCats, AristoCats, etc
Columbus - (GrecoRoman - "Clawiseum") - ApolloCats, AlphaCats, etc.

Our corporate offices - the Clawfice
Our storage unit - the Clawset

Most of the time, the teams are simply referred to by the first part of the name ("Onyx", "Solar", "Queen"), but they officially have cat names.

We refer to our logo as "the Claw". It would probably be more technically accurate to call it the "paw", but "claw" sounds cooler.
Oh we've got a clawmedian in the house ;). Cool theme love it. Why no nickname for frisco?

Back