All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some parts of Arkansas/Oklahoma are farther north than Charlotte I think lol. Missouri or Kansas maybe? Just wish they would announce it already I hate "sneak peek" or partial information releases haha

More info coming tomorrow, according to Twitter. Not today :(
A location I hadn't thought of: Indianapolis or surrounding areas. What gyms are there? None are coming to mind.
Also Missouri is looking more and more possible.

More info coming tomorrow, according to Twitter. Not today :(
A location I hadn't thought of: Indianapolis or surrounding areas. What gyms are there? None are coming to mind.
Also Missouri is looking more and more possible.
A CA Missouri would REALLY shake things up around here. I'm not sure surrounding gyms would be able to survive, which I think is important. I guess it would depend on where in the state it was located. But their other locations are in NC and Texas, where cheer is really big, and as much as I would love it, I don't see Missouri being the same kind of market that they seem to be drawn to.
Imagine if they went to Cali... "Do you mean the Cali CA, or CA Cali?"

A CA Missouri would REALLY shake things up around here. I'm not sure surrounding gyms would be able to survive, which I think is important. I guess it would depend on where in the state it was located. But their other locations are in NC and Texas, where cheer is really big, and as much as I would love it, I don't see Missouri being the same kind of market that they seem to be drawn to.

That would bring a whole new meaning to the black and blue CA.

I agree with you about Missouri though---as good as it sounds, I don't think a lot of the programs could survive it.

They could put a surfboard across the claw on their logo!

Back