All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Already seen a few ridiculously shady tweets about this from surrounding gyms. Why does everything always have to be a problem? Just be happy for CA and move on.

I'm not sticking up for bad attitudes online, but you can't blame surrounding gym owners for being concerned, jealous, or even angry. Chances are, they are afraid that their gym will crumble once the big one moves in. For owners, that means that their business is gone along with their income.

I'm not sticking up for bad attitudes online, but you can't blame surrounding gym owners for being concerned, jealous, or even angry. Chances are, they are afraid that their gym will crumble once the big one moves in. For owners, that means that their business is gone along with their income.
Yeah, I don't know that I'd be happy that a mega-gym would be opening in my state if I had a smaller gym.

It's all well and good to say 'If your product was great, people would buy it so why are you worried?' but even an inferior iPhone could have people leave Samsung just because it's shiny and new. This is a business so it doesn't make it easy/fair, but it doesn't mean there isn't some sympathy. How many coaches in THIS THREAD were nervous about it happening in their area?!

I'm not talking about owners being scared their livelihoods, I'm talking about numerous athletes stating their excited for cheer athletics to open so they can beat them.

What I would love is for the new gym to open up and no one leaves their current gym to go and it forces them to make it work on brand new kids and force them to market to kids not already skilled with parents willing to fork out all the cash for all star cheer.

What I would love is for the new gym to open up and no one leaves their current gym to go and it forces them to make it work on brand new kids and force them to market to kids not already skilled with parents willing to fork out all the cash for all star cheer.

Wow, I'd also like a pet panda and a money tree.

Sorry, but I don't see how that would happen. A gym would have to open in the middle of nowhere with the next nearest gym 4+ hours away.

I'm a big supporter of business and I enjoy the capitalist system. But, it's also hard to see businesses grow at the expense of others. (yes, I know that it is usually unavoidable) However, the competition will hopefully force other gyms to improve or to bring in new things that they didn't before.

I've been through the coaching staff in my head trying to figure out who is moving across the country to be director and can only think of like 2 people. I'm eager to see who they chose

If rumors are true The new director is "The Best of the Best" CA coach!!!
Ohio is gonna be amazing!!!

Indy & the surrounding Southern Indiana area (think IU) has a surprising amount of gyms. Just off the top of my head.. Terre Haute Cheer University, Indiana Elite, ICE Indy, Interactive Academy, Hollywood Allstars.. etc. However, central Indiana and the very top (northwest) has very few gyms. I'm an athlete in the Northwest Indiana area so a CA would be awesome, lol. But there's not a huge chance of that happening. If CA did come to Indiana, the Indy area would be most likely because that's where most athletes are. Since it's more up north than any other location it's gotta either be the east coast, the Midwest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live extremely close to Louisville, Ky.. right across the bridge in IN. The best gym in closest distance is GT.. but is almost an hour from me not including the traffic. I go to Royal Cheer Xtreme in New Albany, IN. It's only been a program 4 years but its growing pretty quickly.

Back