High School New Florida Hs Info!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Doesn't a state already do this where they are in several rounds of different elements?
& Is this making it a whole new thing of it's own? Like an individual event at a competition would be?
Not sure I like the sound of this...

It looks like it is an additional division you can enter, it will take place the day before the normal state comp happens.

Doesn't a state already do this where they are in several rounds of different elements?
& Is this making it a whole new thing of it's own? Like an individual event at a competition would be?
Not sure I like the sound of this...
Are you talking about michigan? We have three rounds. (Jumps, tumbling, open/stunting)

How this might have gotten decided on disturbs me

I'm a little confused. Does this mean teams will not be performing 2:30 routines but splitting up the skills into 4 different sections? Not sure i like the sound of this, its already annoying that to be able to compete you're required to do regionals and state, which are extremely boring. :banghead:

I'm a little confused. Does this mean teams will not be performing 2:30 routines but splitting up the skills into 4 different sections? Not sure i like the sound of this, its already annoying that to be able to compete you're required to do regionals and state, which are extremely boring. :banghead:
Not at all! STUNT is separate from competitive cheerleading in this case. It's somewhat of a separate division I believe.

oh, well in that case i think ill like it, thanks!
It has a playoff system too, like football and soccer and other sports. You first have to win your district or region, then regional champions move on to states. No paying your way to states in STUNT!

It has a playoff system too, like football and soccer and other sports. You first have to win your district or region, then regional champions move on to states. No paying your way to states in STUNT!
Good, thats one thing that bothers me about fhsaa state, everyone makes it even though there is regionals
which high school do you cheer for? i graduated last year from Middleburg which is near jacksonville, but i still help out a lot with the team.

I know where Middleburg is! I was born and practically raised in Jacksonville. If I still lived there I'd be going to Mandarin.

But I cheer for Gulf. It's like an hour north of Tampa, by Clearwater-ish. We're not exactly good but....at least it's fun. Haha we're one of those, pay your way to states even though we never win or even place at regionals. Honestly though, how can we win when we go against national champion Bishop Moore?!

I know where Middleburg is! I was born and practically raised in Jacksonville. If I still lived there I'd be going to Mandarin.

But I cheer for Gulf. It's like an hour north of Tampa, by Clearwater-ish. We're not exactly good but....at least it's fun. Haha we're one of those, pay your way to states even though we never win or even place at regionals. Honestly though, how can we win when we go against national champion Bishop Moore?!
Wow what a small world haha, and i know someone who cheers at mandarin.
We were never really that good either but we were large coed and it was a lot of fun!

Back