All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard it was completely financial and maybe I'm dumb and naive and don't know the sides of business but I thought by getting rid of their less than popular locations so saving money there and the fact that they are really good and growing again that they could make the needed money from all these potential athletes. I would of almost bet money that they were going to grow back into large gym this season like they used to be many years ago.

I did hear the 2 coaches that came in the past 2 years and turned that program around are going to try to open their own program but I have not heard details on that yet and they said they won't likely be released till after the summit but I'm just surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I understand is that Pinnacle filed bankruptcy and the 3 current coaches have bought their assets from the former owner(s). I would imagine this means they will at the very least stay where they are and possibly still call themselves Pinnacle.

From what I understand is that Pinnacle filed bankruptcy and the 3 current coaches have bought their assets from the former owner(s). I would imagine this means they will at the very least stay where they are and possibly still call themselves Pinnacle.
You may have more info than I do but I heard the coaches opening up the new location will not be in helotes and they will be closer to 410 (North Star, airport area). But that was before the summit and they said they will release more info after the summit so I guess we will see soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have more than 10 locations and don't have a phenomal record at worlds and summit.... I just want to ask why? Other than to give the owners more money.

Not directed at any one in particular but it makes no sense to me to me from a "brand" point of view.

Last edited:
Who will acquire Tri-Athletics location?

Lawsuits and stuff going back and forth. Claims and counter claims. The owners of both programs have been posting about it on FB. There is a program Powerhouse Elite operating out of the same space now, but the former owner of Tri says they planned to open even before Tri, closed, used their email lists, etc. The thing that strikes me is that the former owner of Tri has conveniently forgot what happened when the old gym he was at (Impact) closed the same thing happened with email lists and he was one of the beneficiaries of that. So it was ok when he did it, but not ok when someone did it to him?

***ETA - I am not condoning the alleged actions mind you one way or the other. I just find it odd in the historical sense as to what has transpired in that market.

Last edited:
Not an acquisition, but Jersey Elite All Stars has closed.

Back