High School New High School Uniforms 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like uniforms that are mostly one color on the front and another on the back. It can make some cool effects in the routine.
(Edited to add, this is in reference to the Spaulding uniform. I tried to quote the post, but obviously screwed it up. :))

I like uniforms that are mostly one color on the front and another on the back. It can make some cool effects in the routine.
(Edited to add, this is in reference to the Spaulding uniform. I tried to quote the post, but obviously screwed it up. :))
Never thought of that...cool

I like it but then I don't. To me it works really well if you're doing your routine dance (or whatever) and everyone is really sharp so you're seeing the same color at the same time. But once you get sloppy then you can really see if someone is off if they are turning around in a dance or whatnot.

But I do like it for the fact that I love white uniforms but hate wearing white skirts. Having a darker color on the back makes me more comfortable about not getting it dirty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it but then I don't. To me it works really well if you're doing your routine dance (or whatever) and everyone is really sharp so you're seeing the same color at the same time. But once you get sloppy then you can really see if someone is off if they are turning around in a dance or whatnot.

But I do like it for the fact that I love white uniforms but hate wearing white skirts. Having a darker color on the back makes me more comfortable about not getting it dirty!

I feel the exact same way! I saw a team at nationals one year that benefitted from a uniform like that. They were so sharp and it just made everything that much more visually awesome. Then last year noticed a different team wearing them. It made the routine look a hot mess, even though it wasn't. Just little timing things made an ok routine look bad because the colors drawing your eye in a bad way!

These are our uniforms that we got last season, but bringing up the topic about two different colors on the front and back. I didn't like it at first, but throughout the season I really began to love it! In both of these pictures you can sort of see how they look from the front and back. I've since then fallen in love with these uniforms!
2iqe61f.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsnuyrvuxk.jpg

I begged for a 2nd set, and we had limited budget, plus we are navy and vegas, so it leaves minimal options. This is what we came up with-in the small budget I was given. The girls saw the pic and love it!

FullSizeRender_zpsnuyrvuxk.jpg.html
That is really sharp!

A bit off topic, but I was reminded when I saw your user name, we are not getting sparkle spankies this year just good, old, plain, regular briefs!

That is really sharp!

A bit off topic, but I was reminded when I saw your user name, we are not getting sparkle spankies this year just good, old, plain, regular briefs!

Thanks!

LOL, I go w/ solid the darkest uniform color and if I change schools ever, we will still go with the option. They had gold metallic when I started and half weren't gold anymore and they were skin toned and pretty ugly!!!

Funny, we are navy and yellow gold and the athletic department is considering going Vegas in two seasons when the new high school and stadium are built. Is there a reason that those colors leave minimal options? Is Vegas just a hard color to work with in general?

We have Vegas gold and black as our colors, and we found uniforms fairly easily. I think we got ours from GTM, and they held up really well. I've worn mine for 3 years and its still in good condition.

Funny, we are navy and yellow gold and the athletic department is considering going Vegas in two seasons when the new high school and stadium are built. Is there a reason that those colors leave minimal options? Is Vegas just a hard color to work with in general?

Vegas gold isn't too hard to work with or find. Our school colors are black and Vegas gold, and our uniforms are mostly black with gold and white accents. To keep it from being overwhelmingly black, the uniforms are sleeveless and we have plain white bows and poms. The trick is to not have any Vegas gold on the edges of a uniform (because rarely is that color at all flattering next to skin!) I've always thought a mostly white uniform would look great with Vegas gold and black accents!

Back