All-Star New Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Alliance has a new gym in Boca Raton next season! Along with maybe Atlanta area and Indiana too? I'm not for sure on those! So now Alliance has Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, (Atlanta and Indiana)?

I agree. It's especially hard for the gyms in Maryland because there are so few gyms here and Twisters is such a huge and respected program. Twisters merging or creating a new gym ( I'm not exactly sure what they are doing but on their website it says they are adding a Baltimore location) is going to open up a lot of opportunities for the program and the Baltimore area. I'm excited to see what this merge/new location brings to MD! You know Twisters... Whatever they do is going to be fierce.

I think everybody was excited to hear the news about the merger with Md Superstarz. I love when local gyms open up new locations or merge with another gym because it opens up new opportunities for athletes in our area, and afterall, it's all about the kids. It's a double plus because Twisters is such a well respected and talented organization. They teach technique, which is so critical in being successful in this industry. The merger and the new gym will open up so many doors for the Twisters program and give the local kids such a great experience. Of course some of the smaller gyms in the area may be affected, but I'm sure they will survive. I can't wait to see what Twisters come up with next season =)

I think everybody was excited to hear the news about the merger with Md Superstarz. I love when local gyms open up new locations or merge with another gym because it opens up new opportunities for athletes in our area, and afterall, it's all about the kids. It's a double plus because Twisters is such a well respected and talented organization. They teach technique, which is so critical in being successful in this industry. The merger and the new gym will open up so many doors for the Twisters program and give the local kids such a great experience. Of course some of the smaller gyms in the area may be affected, but I'm sure they will survive. I can't wait to see what Twisters come up with next season =)

Both of my CP's have been Maryland Superstarz for the last 3 years, and were SUPER excited about the merger. The Friday after the merger was announced they insisted I take them to the open gym and a class in Glen Burnie. (Like they had to twist my arm or something) They were so disappointed that the pro shop was not open, but when we went the following week it was! So my youngest cp is now aligned in twister gear, my older (who was injured and did not go to open gym with us that week)will get her stuff this Friday if the pro shop is open. This Friday will be the first that my older cp gets to tumble there. :) My younger cp already has her favorite tumble coach, lol, not that she has tumbled with many of their coaches, but she instantly felt like she clicked with him which was very important for her as she was stumbling through a mental block and 2 classes there with him and she was back to throwing all of her skills and learning more. We can not wait until tryouts and to get next season started!!

from the email i got today (because of my daughter).. it is now just gymtyme all stars! and teams will practice at both locations

I know that gt did not have enough floor space for all the high school teams that wanted to work there - so the extra space is going to be nice!

Both of my CP's have been Maryland Superstarz for the last 3 years, and were SUPER excited about the merger. The Friday after the merger was announced they insisted I take them to the open gym and a class in Glen Burnie. (Like they had to twist my arm or something) They were so disappointed that the pro shop was not open, but when we went the following week it was! So my youngest cp is now aligned in twister gear, my older (who was injured and did not go to open gym with us that week)will get her stuff this Friday if the pro shop is open. This Friday will be the first that my older cp gets to tumble there. :) My younger cp already has her favorite tumble coach, lol, not that she has tumbled with many of their coaches, but she instantly felt like she clicked with him which was very important for her as she was stumbling through a mental block and 2 classes there with him and she was back to throwing all of her skills and learning more. We can not wait until tryouts and to get next season started!!

I absolutely loved MD Superstarz. All of their teams showed so much skill and potential, even the Tiny team. Joining the ranks of MD Twisters can only send you guys up from here =) Now they can come out stronger and better than ever! I'm excited for you guys.

Cheer Alliance has a new gym in Boca Raton next season! Along with maybe Atlanta area and Indiana too? I'm not for sure on those! So now Alliance has Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, (Atlanta and Indiana)?

My friend works at Cheer Express in West Lafayette, IN and he told me that Cheer Alliance has purchased their gym! So i would confirm the Indiana Location? Why so many locations for Cheer Alliance?

My friend works at Cheer Express in West Lafayette, IN and he told me that Cheer Alliance has purchased their gym! So i would confirm the Indiana Location? Why so many locations for Cheer Alliance?
Because our owner John is a very optimistic person and loves to help people and bring them together! Most of the gyms bought contacted John Varga wanting to become part of the organization so its not like we just buy them for fun haha.

I just saw on twitter that Twist & Shout will be opening a new location in Stillwater, OK. Has anyone else heard about this or know anything about it? It would be great to see them bring back an International team since it is right there at OSU.

Yes we have opened a new location that we are really excited about! There is alot of talent in the towns surrounding Stillwater and it's gonna be great for those kids to have a place to go! That puts us at 4 locations!!!!!!!

Yes we have opened a new location that we are really excited about! There is alot of talent in the towns surrounding Stillwater and it's gonna be great for those kids to have a place to go! That puts us at 4 locations!!!!!!!

Very exciting and congrats on expanding even more.

I just saw on twitter that Twist & Shout will be opening a new location in Stillwater, OK. Has anyone else heard about this or know anything about it? It would be great to see them bring back an International team since it is right there at OSU.

You might just see one (or two).... ;)

Back