All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does Maddie plan to cheer in college? If so, would she be able to fly on a coed team because of her height? would loveeeee to see her on UofL All-Girl.

Does Maddie plan to cheer in college? If so, would she be able to fly on a coed team because of her height? would loveeeee to see her on UofL All-Girl.

I think someone mentioned hearing she was done after this year (not sure how accurate that is though). I would say if she had the skill Misty or James would probably have no problem putting her on any of the 3 teams. I for one would love to see her on Louisville All Girl.

I love watching her fly. She's so graceful and confident, and makes flying look easy! I love how she's always smiling even when they're just practicing. She's a really beautiful flyer and I look up to her. I don't care if she's not the last pass on Senior Elite, or that she couldn't jump at Worlds. This video shows how talented she is, and I wish that people would stop comparing her to other cheerleaders.

I think she wants to go to the University of Georgia. I would love to see her cheer for them and maybe even cheer for Stingray or Georgia international ;)

I heard she was looking at Wake Forest, UGA, and a couple others. I talked to her mom a year or two ago (so the info might have changed by now) and she said she might cheer sideline, but there was a good chance it wouldn't be competitively post-CEA. I'd love to see CEA pull their international all girl team back together. They won silver a couple of times at worlds, and I always loved that team! Maddie and lots of other CEA alumni could definitely bring that team one heck of a good comeback next year! Especially because it seems like a lot of SE alumni go to NC State, East Carolina, etc. So they could run it out of the Raleigh gym!

I find it funny that the Teal Army started out as people just excited about CEA's progress, then had to contend with people who were being rude and unnecessary under the cloak of fandom. Now that we've kinda gone back to the original, calmer but still politely rabid 'LOVE CEA' fandom, people use the cloak of 'Anti-Teal-Army' to be rude and unnecessary. I think I'll just call them ignorant. Or childish. I can't decide..

You can disagree. But just be polite or don't post rude stuff if you simply can't contain your negativity (am I channeling @ShoWStoppeR ?

That would be nice. The reality is Maddie agreed to be in a CNN documentary, put videos on youtube and grace the cover of a magazine while being a key member of one of the elite teams in all-star cheer. Criticism's, even if it's unwarranted, is part of the deal when you choose to be a public figure.

Somehow, I get the feeling she can handle herself just fine.

Back