OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think that was exactly what bothered me about her voice. I couldn't put my finger on it, but while pleasant lacked that fullness the other ones had; there was also a little vibrato (I believe that is the correct term) that I found distracting.
Yup it's called vibrato (thanks flute playing for teaching me that). Maybe she used so much vibrato to makes up for the fullness?

picture033_zps4dfba15d.jpg

Me doing my pre-calc right now...

My household has three cats...and we're currently out of cat food.

this is a problem. the cats fight enough as is...I don't need them fighting over cat food while I'm trying to sleep.

Lay out some chicken or any lunchmeat you have cut up. They will love you!

I had an extra can of that nice fancy feast canned food...I usually won't give my cat a whole can at once because I don't like her to get spoiled by it and not want regular food, but I just gave it all to her because I felt bad...but it's just for my Cali girl. I hate my sisters cat with a passion, so I don't let him in my room (which is where I have an extra litter box/food/water for my kitty so I can shut the door and let her have space away from the other cats), and my dad's cat hates everyone so she's in hiding and I couldn't feed her if I wanted to. lol

I had an extra can of that nice fancy feast canned food...I usually won't give my cat a whole can at once because I don't like her to get spoiled by it and not want regular food, but I just gave it all to her because I felt bad...but it's just for my Cali girl. I hate my sisters cat with a passion, so I don't let him in my room (which is where I have an extra litter box/food/water for my kitty so I can shut the door and let her have space away from the other cats), and my dad's cat hates everyone so she's in hiding and I couldn't feed her if I wanted to. lol
Yeah don't give your cat lots and lots of that stuff or they won't eat anything but that! That's how my spoiled kitty is now... It's my fault for giving in though!

Back