OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I took the whole weekend off and I'm not even competing... I just convinced my mother that she couldn't go a year without it after 4 in a row ;)
Hmm (depending on the schedule) looks like I'll only be there Saturday.
Practice 5 to 8 Sunday night :oops:

I just came here to be angry about how tapatalk isn't working and that i hate the way forums are displayed in my mobil browser - without avatar pics, and shimmy a post means you have to click "Do you really want to shimmy" and then go back and search which post you was reading.

Found out here i have to reinstall Tapatalk and it will work, so i'm happy :)

Hmm, not one to share my personal information out here on the internet. But I trust you fierceboard lot's opinion and honestly. So if you could get me your two cents I would be grateful. Basically, i've got a really close guy friend(who is in a relationship with another friend of mine). He asked me to ring him maybe 2 nights ago because he wanted some advice on how to persuade his mum to let his girlfriend sleep over. The phonecall lasted around two minutes and I told my boyfriend about it. Ever since that night he's argued with me and not spoke to me. He said if he done that to me I would be the same way. To an extent I feel his is right, I wouldn't happy if he was on the phone to another girl, however now I feel as if she was a close friend of his before we were together and needed advice, I wouldn't mind as much. He hasn't spoken to me and it's breaking me, we usually speak twenty for seven and I miss him. Some of my friends say he's overreacting.. I don't know how to feel anymore. I have apologised that i've upset it.

I need someone to get me an inside scoop with UCA for Orlando... I'm already stressin. Just give me some piece of mind and tell me if the divisions are going to be split and I might be able to sleep sometime in the next two months...

Haven't been on here for ages because I have the flu. I feel like death. I don't want to do anything but just stare at walls..

Haven't been on here for ages because I have the flu. I feel like death. I don't want to do anything but just stare at walls..

Right there with you. I have strep and I got some kind of stomach bug so I've been vomiting for the past two days also. I don't think my throat will ever feel normal again. And since I keep getting sick, I just throw up the antibiotics that are supposed to be making me better. It's lovely. Hope you get feeling better soon!!

Edited to say sorry if this grosses y'all out. After the past few days I'm kind of losing my mind

Hmm, not one to share my personal information out here on the internet. But I trust you fierceboard lot's opinion and honestly. So if you could get me your two cents I would be grateful. Basically, i've got a really close guy friend(who is in a relationship with another friend of mine). He asked me to ring him maybe 2 nights ago because he wanted some advice on how to persuade his mum to let his girlfriend sleep over. The phonecall lasted around two minutes and I told my boyfriend about it. Ever since that night he's argued with me and not spoke to me. He said if he done that to me I would be the same way. To an extent I feel his is right, I wouldn't happy if he was on the phone to another girl, however now I feel as if she was a close friend of his before we were together and needed advice, I wouldn't mind as much. He hasn't spoken to me and it's breaking me, we usually speak twenty for seven and I miss him. Some of my friends say he's overreacting.. I don't know how to feel anymore. I have apologised that i've upset it.
Okay, so your friends may be correct in that your BF is overacting; however, it does not matter. Those are his feelings and he has a right to them and you now have to understand and respect his feelings. Whats done is done, now you need to start with an appology.....not because what you did was wrong, but because you did not mean to hurt him/his feelings. Hopefully and appology will get him to at least have a conversation so you can explain your side and maybe the two of you can come up with some ground rules for associating/communicating with individuals of the opposit sex. this is why relationships take work, the longer you are togegher, the better you get to know each other better. and this is something you can explain in your conversation with him. Maybe you should know of or be introduced to close friends of each other and discuss the paramaters of your relationship(s) the these individuals. So basically, take his feelings seriously, sincerely appologize, and hopefully he'll listen and you can kiss and make up! Good luck.....and speak from your hear. Just as you expressed her that its breaking you to not talk to him, let him know that too....

Got a new otterbox. So happy

On my bus we had a "me" day since apparently I'm the quietest. Nope I just talk to the people who got in trouble to sit up front for two weeks, although I should've too.

Now they are talking me into soccer. That's like asking who wants to be kicked with the ball first

looks like our own chyeeaaa69 made the cover of GQ's February issue ;)
tumblr_mgbroys1Tc1qimturo1_500.jpg

Back