OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
One time, I tried to read it... but I just couldn't. It was too painful. sorry not sorry to any twilight fans on the board
I thought Twilight was a pain free book. Honestly, I loved it when I first read it four years ago. My twilight copy was a mess from being read so much and then my dog ripped it up. He must not be a fan. My other books in the series aren't in too good of a condition either lol. The books are definitely better than the movies.

I thought Twilight was a pain free book. Honestly, I loved it when I first read it four years ago. My twilight copy was a mess from being read so much and then my dog ripped it up. He must not be a fan. My other books in the series aren't in too good of a condition either lol. The books are definitely better than the movies.
haha well I just couldn't get into it at all. I don't like Stephanie Meyer's writing style I think.... IDK like you know how there are some authors you love and some you hate? And I can't really pick out something specific about it that bothers me but I just don't like it. I tried to read one The Host (my sister loves Stephanie Meyer) and couldn't do it either.

haha well I just couldn't get into it at all. I don't like Stephanie Meyer's writing style I think.... IDK like you know how there are some authors you love and some you hate? And I can't really pick out something specific about it that bothers me but I just don't like it. I tried to read one The Host (my sister loves Stephanie Meyer) and couldn't do it either.
i literally read the first 3 pages (which isnt a lot) but i could not read it any longer way too much description and i just hated the way it was worded. the movies i laughed the whole time i couldnt get over whats his faces acting like bro you were amazing in harry potter as cedric diggory and then just stomped all over my life with your acting in the twilight series

I know what you mean. The Host was hard to get into. It was pretty confusing and slow in the begining but once it started picking up speed it got better. I wonder how that movie will turn out.

We have our first competition next weekend and I'm not going full out until then....lord help me. Someone drag me off the mat please? :help:

The last chorus (starting around 2:30), lyrically, would be so perfect for cheer. I hate that the song itself wouldn't fit in cheer. Warning: language.

My life. Mostly thanks to pinterest. :oops:

oh my pinterest wedding is phenomenal. just missing that one pesky, yet integral part of the wedding... that whole fiancée thing. ugh.

actually i want this wedding. exactly. relationship, dress, hair, everything. (and if you have 15 min to spare, watch this. i promise after the first minute of dubstep it turns perfect)... and their vows at the end. ughh. sobs for people i don't even know. (but this video is what inspired me to look for "vintagey" dresses and then i found one even better for me. a girl can dream :rolleyes:

Anybody know if there is a way to restore contacts from iCloud? I deleted all the contacts off my old phone to give to my sister and it turns out I deleted them all from iCloud :( I restored my phone but it didn't bring back the contacts. It's like iCloud updated too fast or something because they are all gone from all of the phones, iPads, and computers in my family. I'm so upset :(

tumblr_mg5ugcT3RV1r064hio1_500.gif

cant. stop. watching.

Back