OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I liked it better when the name of the thread was posted at the top of each page. Sometimes I want to make sure I am posting in the right place and now once you click on the thread to read it there's no place to view the thread title (unless I'm missing it, which if is the case, please show me where it is).

Somebody please please wake me up I have literally fallen asleep in lecture about 5-6 times now and have no idea what's going on and can't pay attention :(

This weekend is my first competition of my senior year. Bittersweet moment. I'm going to try not to cry.
Good luck at the competition :) my last first competition I literally bawled like a baby the whole bus ride home from Ohio, my last competition I felt like my heart was ripped out of my soul and stomped all over and our end of the year banquet well I cried until I had no tears lol (not saying this to upset you). my whole message behind this is do not for a second regret a second that your in the gym or feel like bailing out on a practice because there's a party or something else going on. at competitions seriously leave every single thing you have inside you on the mat. That way you can look back and not feel like you wasted your year or 'what if I did this differently?' or 'I could have saved that stunt if' at the end of the year you want to feel like your ready to move on to bigger and better things not I need another six years because I never managed to accomplish everything I wanted to you know?

Good luck at the competition :) my last first competition I literally bawled like a baby the whole bus ride home from Ohio, my last competition I felt like my heart was ripped out of my soul and stomped all over and our end of the year banquet well I cried until I had no tears lol (not saying this to upset you). my whole message behind this is do not for a second regret a second that your in the gym or feel like bailing out on a practice because there's a party or something else going on. at competitions seriously leave every single thing you have inside you on the mat. That way you can look back and not feel like you wasted your year or 'what if I did this differently?' or 'I could have saved that stunt if' at the end of the year you want to feel like your ready to move on to bigger and better things not I need another six years because I never managed to accomplish everything I wanted to you know?
Oh my goodness you just made me cry a little bit! (but in a good way!) I literally get so emotional over it all. I hate that part. The first time we do it full out at practice is always a special thing for us. I cried. A lot. I bawled when my bestfriends graduated. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to do after I perform at disney for the last time. I'll be a wreck. It's a 12 hour car ride home...oh goodness. I love that you said all that because that's exactly the way I feel! I don't want to walk off the mat for the last time regretting anything. I don't want to walk off the mat period. (They might have to drag me off.) You just said my exact emotions! :(

Oh my goodness you just made me cry a little bit! (but in a good way!) I literally get so emotional over it all. I hate that part. The first time we do it full out at practice is always a special thing for us. I cried. A lot. I bawled when my bestfriends graduated. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to do after I perform at disney for the last time. I'll be a wreck. It's a 12 hour car ride home...oh goodness. I love that you said all that because that's exactly the way I feel! I don't want to walk off the mat for the last time regretting anything. I don't want to walk off the mat period. (They might have to drag me off.) You just said my exact emotions! :(
If you want to talk about spending your last season of cheer crying I'm your girl haha. Almost every big comp that had meaning to me, I cried getting ready, in the car with my mom on the way there, etc. The last month of cheer I was a train wreck. Let me know if you ever want to talk about it!

I liked it better when the name of the thread was posted at the top of each page. Sometimes I want to make sure I am posting in the right place and now once you click on the thread to read it there's no place to view the thread title (unless I'm missing it, which if is the case, please show me where it is).

On mine I look up in the address bar. It's there :)

I hate mondays. Really. Today i had like a 100 customers, but not only they wanted an appointment or some of the regular stuff i do - it seems they had no one to talk to over the weekend and thought i would be glad to hear their stories.
Sorry i have to say: No. I have to work. There are 5 people waiting behind you. I don´t care about walk in the park.

I'm currently obsessed with Mariana's Trench. They've been around for awhile but I just went and downloaded tons of their songs and cannot stop listening

Anyone thats been on a cruise before have any money saving tips?
DON'T GO TO THE MALL!
Seriously though, because then you see all these cute summer clothes and think to yourself "Hmm this would be perfect for the cruise!" and then you spend all your cruise money on clothes. You won't have any money to spend on vacation but you will look good.

ETA: Wait...I think I interpenetrated this wrong. Did you mean money saving tips while on the cruise? Or before hand so you have money to spend on the cruise? I have tips for both.

Back