OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
test out of college math if you can. I started out at Pitt, and with my SAT scores, I didn't have to take a math there (I had a 660). But when I transferred, my new school wouldn't accept SAT scores, so I had to take a math...I finally signed up for it this semester because I've been dreading taking it (I haven't taken a math since my junior year of high school, and I'm a college senior). It's the most painfully easy class I've ever taken, and it's wasting every second of my life that I spend in it. I actually had to make a conscious effort to NOT bang my head off the wall in class the other day. I could have taken an elective that I wanted to, but instead those three credits have to go towards a waste of my life.

I hope so.... Algebra ruined my 4.0 :mad:
HAHAHA okay sorry this reminded me that earlier this year someone made a gif of my AP World teacher (which is pretty much one of the hardest classes at my school) and it said "Based God stole my 4.0" and he got really mad and was like "I didn't 'steal' your 4.0! If it matters that much to you you should've done your work and held on to it more tightly. Nobody can steal your grades, you determine your grades!!"
haha but really. if anyone needs help on math you can PM me too :)
We have to pick out more classes and I'm not good at making life decisions... I need my mom :(
They made us pick classes by January 18th. That's SO EARLY! Especially since they're making a bunch of changes to the school system and we don't know what time we're starting, or if we get to leave during our AUT... so I'm like "well, I'll take a zero hour class if school starts at 9, but if school starts at 7 I don't want to... but I have to make my schedule before i know? And if I have to be at school during AUT, I might as well be taking a class..."
So aggravating. I hate making decisions already but the uncertainty didn't help at all.

HAHAHA okay sorry this reminded me that earlier this year someone made a gif of my AP World teacher (which is pretty much one of the hardest classes at my school) and it said "Based God stole my 4.0" and he got really mad and was like "I didn't 'steal' your 4.0! If it matters that much to you you should've done your work and held on to it more tightly. Nobody can steal your grades, you determine your grades!!"
haha but really. if anyone needs help on math you can PM me too :)

They made us pick classes by January 18th. That's SO EARLY! Especially since they're making a bunch of changes to the school system and we don't know what time we're starting, or if we get to leave during our AUT... so I'm like "well, I'll take a zero hour class if school starts at 9, but if school starts at 7 I don't want to... but I have to make my schedule before i know? And if I have to be at school during AUT, I might as well be taking a class..."
So aggravating. I hate making decisions already but the uncertainty didn't help at all.
You are preachin to the choir! I wish high school could be more laid back :oops:

I learned all my basic math skills in Spanish and suffered , and when I first did math in English in middle school, I suffered. But looking back it was the teaching. I haven't gotten below a B in Math since 7th grade, and I'm a junior.

Homework helps in math for sure!

How are you in geometry?? That's what got my CP her first C!!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

I had a high B in geometry if I remember correctly, but I haven't touched it since the 9th grade, which is now seven years ago :eek:! I'll try to figure it out though! lol. My brother is currently taking an algebra class so I'm stuck tutoring him so that's a little more fresh.

CAmom

Been seeing some tweets...is Hope back on a senior team this season or is she just filling in? Either way, can't wait to see her on it!! :)

I'd be more than willing to help with any math questions... I've taken up through Calc 3 and Stats and all that jazz. I'm one of those math makes me happy people (maybe explains the finance major) but send them my way! It'll give me something to do.

Why would I take a quiz for my nutrition class...when you have fierceboard and pinterest to lose track of time with?

:wasntme:

I'm slightly jealous of my best friend, because her boyf is nice, makes good money, and just took her on a trip to Costa Rica. He's now considering taking her to Peru. They constantly do little trips together that he pays for (he does the lighting for The Today Show- He got me in super close to see Train on my bday!) and while them getting together was a little sketchtacular, she's IN LOVE with him and he adores her..

Meanwhile, BOTH of my exbfs I went on trips with/for broke up with me while abroad: one on a trip he took me on to Italy FOR MY BIRTHDAY, and the other when I went to visit him in Ireland this Oct. WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME?!?!

Where does one buy glitter like fancy face's glitter? I need some but i can't wait for it to ship, in a rush.

ETA; and why does fancy face only sell certain colors? i need silver....
We can overnight anything you need. We just got Silver back in stock. Send us an email to [email protected] and we can get it right out to you. Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to talk to you soon!

I'm slightly jealous of my best friend, because her boyf is nice, makes good money, and just took her on a trip to Costa Rica. He's now considering taking her to Peru. They constantly do little trips together that he pays for (he does the lighting for The Today Show- He got me in super close to see Train on my bday!) and while them getting together was a little sketchtacular, she's IN LOVE with him and he adores her..

Meanwhile, BOTH of my exbfs I went on trips with/for broke up with me while abroad: one on a trip he took me on to Italy FOR MY BIRTHDAY, and the other when I went to visit him in Ireland this Oct. WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME?!?!
BECAUSE BOYS SUCK. THE END.

Back