OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Maybe I'm in post competition weekend depression but being able to go to a real competition this weekend and see my gym, tons of friends, and just being in the cheer world again has made me miss it so much more. Like I've been so emotional today and even 9 months later I really can't believe I'm done. :(

I CHEERED LAST NIGHT!!! Well, my doctor told me i could cheer a period a game. so i cheered a period the girls, iced my back, and then it felt fine so i cheered 2nd & 4th of the boys game and now I'm dying. And by cheer i meant i literally just stood on the sidelines and did motions. whuteva. it's a start! but it hurts bad today so i told my coach i would not be cheering tonight, which means i go to the game and sit in the bleachers and do nothing. Woo. Well anyways i have a bunch of homework tonight. I have to write a paper, do annotations on 2 chapters of the scarlet letter, a french packet, and 2 algebra 2 worksheets that are about 30 questions each. I asked if i could stay home instead of going to the game because grades matter more than cheer. she said absolutely not. Im not allowed to leave the game early, and i can't do my homework in the bleachers.... What even?? sorry for the rant. it just makes me so mad.

I CHEERED LAST NIGHT!!! Well, my doctor told me i could cheer a period a game. so i cheered a period the girls, iced my back, and then it felt fine so i cheered 2nd & 4th of the boys game and now I'm dying. And by cheer i meant i literally just stood on the sidelines and did motions. whuteva. it's a start! but it hurts bad today so i told my coach i would not be cheering tonight, which means i go to the game and sit in the bleachers and do nothing. Woo. Well anyways i have a bunch of homework tonight. I have to write a paper, do annotations on 2 chapters of the scarlet letter, a french packet, and 2 algebra 2 worksheets that are about 30 questions each. I asked if i could stay home instead of going to the game because grades matter more than cheer. she said absolutely not. Im not allowed to leave the game early, and i can't do my homework in the bleachers.... What even?? sorry for the rant. it just makes me so mad.

You should be allowed to do homework in the bleachers. It's better than just sitting there, thats so silly that you cant

Maybe I'm in post competition weekend depression but being able to go to a real competition this weekend and see my gym, tons of friends, and just being in the cheer world again has made me miss it so much more. Like I've been so emotional today and even 9 months later I really can't believe I'm done. :(
i feel your pain and i havent even been to a real competition in 2 years, lately everything i see or hear about cheerleading makes me so depressed and i honestly miss cheerleading so much. its crazy to think how much of an impact cheerleading, and the cheer world has had on my life and how im still so attached to it even though im done.

Also I'm looking through my old American cheerleader magazines for a school project and saw this wonderful ad... I can honestly say I am so glad these lovely creations are no longer being used by the masses
pa8emeva.jpg

Also I'm looking through my old American cheerleader magazines for a school project and saw this wonderful ad... I can honestly say I am so glad these lovely creations are no longer being used by the masses
pa8emeva.jpg
We used to have one that was like the "flip style" one.... It was not a good situation.

pa8emeva.jpg

You can still see these at Europeans competitions .... it's so akward

Awkward moment when one of my not-so high school friends likes one of my Facebook statuses and then decides to unlike it later.. like, I see you creepin. ;)

pa8emeva.jpg
I should take pix of cp's cheercurls and the flip style - we acutally found them the other week mixed in with some old cheer bags. We keep flinging them at each other randomly. Cp HATED hairpieces, they gave her the worst headache, and she swears there was always a bobby pin piercing her skull somewhere.

I'm so excited for Friday! A bunch of my cheer friends (a bunch as in 3 :D ) are coming over and we're gonna do some simple stunts on the trampoline and stuff :D

I'd be more than willing to help with any math questions... I've taken up through Calc 3 and Stats and all that jazz. I'm one of those math makes me happy people (maybe explains the finance major) but send them my way! It'll give me something to do.
I am in AP Calculus and its the first math class I've ever struggled in (passed AP Stats with an A last year). Thankfully I actually understand what we are doing right now (integration) but I will totally take you up on that offer if I start to struggle again! I hate being confused!

I am in AP Calculus and its the first math class I've ever struggled in (passed AP Stats with an A last year). Thankfully I actually understand what we are doing right now (integration) but I will totally take you up on that offer if I start to struggle again! I hate being confused!
I find it strange you're taking AP Calc AFTER AP Stat.. My school does it where you take AP Calc THEN AP Stat

Back