OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got floor tickets to Usher for $97. That was the one an only time I paid for floor. My track record for upgrades are pretty good. At a Janet Jackson concert I was up in the ceiling and I got sat next to an obese woman...and her arm was all up in my space and I couldn't deal... so they upgraded my seat to a handicap right abovefloor...it was amaze....because nobody around me could stand... At Kanye/Jay Z I was in the ceiling and some man just handed my sister and me tickets to right about floor....they were smoking weed there and that sucked...but again... I ended up with great seats..... Oh...and I had free floor seats to Drake/J Cole/Waka Flacka and some other people I don't appreciate......and I wanted to slit my wrists......oh and free floor seats to Michael Jackson- Immortal

Anyway. I'm wondering what the odds are of me buying the $57 tickets and magically getting upgraded again. Because clearly I'm touched by the concert gods.

Hahah I'm thinking it's worth a shot! Honestly, seeing the queen from any distance is worth it to me! I'm very jealous of your concert adventures btw, I've only ever been to see Marianas Trench really, and I've seen them 4 times, my 5th will be in April. I actually died "it was amazing because nobody around me could stand"

Hahah I'm thinking it's worth a shot! Honestly, seeing the queen from any distance is worth it to me! I'm very jealous of your concert adventures btw, I've only ever been to see Marianas Trench really, and I've seen them 4 times, my 5th will be in April. I actually died "it was amazing because nobody around me could stand"

I actually only just started going to concerts in the past 3 years? Prior I'd only seen like...Outkast. It started after my mom was talking about all the people she saw in the 70s (Jackson 5, Earth Wind and Fire, Temptations...she had pictures with the Temptations) and I was like....uh I won't be able to tell my future kids I've seen cool people.

So now if a person that I relatively like goes on tour...I go. Except I'm going to miss P!nk in March bc I don't have anyone to go with, and Rascal Flatts because I don't know if I can commit to being the only black person there...and I scratched Justin Beiber for Beyonce because those concerts are weeks apart

I actually only just started going to concerts in the past 3 years? Prior I'd only seen like...Outkast. It started after my mom was talking about all the people she saw in the 70s (Jackson 5, Earth Wind and Fire, Temptations...she had pictures with the Temptations) and I was like....uh I won't be able to tell my future kids I've seen cool people.

So now if a person that I relatively like goes on tour...I go. Except I'm going to miss P!nk in March bc I don't have anyone to go with, and Rascal Flatts because I don't know if I can commit to being the only black person there...and I scratched Justin Beiber for Beyonce because those concerts are weeks apart

Omg I tried to get tickets for P!nk in March and I couldn't. I nearly cried. She's the one artist I've liked for as long as I can remember (I only started stanning this hard for Beyonce in the last 4ish years.. Long story though). I would also die to see Rascal Flatts.

Omg I tried to get tickets for P!nk in March and I couldn't. I nearly cried. She's the one artist I've liked for as long as I can remember (I only started stanning this hard for Beyonce in the last 4ish years.. Long story though). I would also die to see Rascal Flatts.

I was a major Destiny's Child fan back in high school. I never paid much attention to Beyonce's solo career until I am...Sasha Fierce. Anything prior to...I can't with it... Baby Boy and Crazy in Love make my skin crawl.

But no... I can respect the fact that she's a good artist...but I'll never be part of the Beyhive.

I'm Michael/Janet or Die.

Oh. I'm going to count Michael Jackson Memorial service in LA as another concert that I've gone to. Kinda.

I was a major Destiny's Child fan back in high school. I never paid much attention to Beyonce's solo career until I am...Sasha Fierce. Anything prior to...I can't with it... Baby Boy and Crazy in Love make my skin crawl.

But no... I can respect the fact that she's a good artist...but I'll never be part of the Beyhive.

I'm Michael/Janet or Die.

Oh. I'm going to count Michael Jackson Memorial service in LA as another concert that I've gone to. Kinda.

I'm def Beyhive :p the only other artist I hardcore follow is P!nk, but I love a LOT of different artists, from country to rap to rock. I definitely love Michael. Was never a big Janet fan, but I don't think I've taken much time to listen to all she has to offer, I guess just what I'm familiar with! Though I'm probably the strangest gay man alive for hating GaGa, Madonna, Britney, and Cher so my music taste comes into question sometimes :p

I'm def Beyhive :p the only other artist I hardcore follow is P!nk, but I love a LOT of different artists, from country to rap to rock. I definitely love Michael. Was never a big Janet fan, but I don't think I've taken much time to listen to all she has to offer, I guess just what I'm familiar with! Though I'm probably the strangest gay man alive for hating GaGa, Madonna, Britney, and Cher so my music taste comes into question sometimes :p

I'm not a gay man...or a gay anything... but still my dislike for Madonna and Cher is river deep and mountain high. Like I just couldn't at the super bowl halftime last year. Madonna's appearance alone makes my skin crawl... it rivals how I feel when I see Lil Kim.

Guys. I just got back from my first night doing Spring Recruitment for sororities and I love it already. My campus just does nights where each house with open slots basically has a week of open rush nights. But after the initial 'this is kind of uncomfortable' conversation I feel like it all went really smooth. I really liked the one I went to but their bids day is Sunday when the recruitment for the other sorority starts next Tuesday which is kind of annoying.

I was Greek (Delta Gamma) in college and have no regrets. I went through regular fall rush and was dropped by my "favorite" (for which I was a double legacy.. Wtf) so I quit. During the semester I met a bunch of girls in my major that were DG and ended up pledging in the spring and I am so glad it worked out like it did. DG was absolutely right for me. I hope you find the right one for you, cheeeeer93.. Those were some of the best years of my life. :)

I was Greek (Delta Gamma) in college and have no regrets. I went through regular fall rush and was dropped by my "favorite" (for which I was a double legacy.. Wtf) so I quit. During the semester I met a bunch of girls in my major that were DG and ended up pledging in the spring and I am so glad it worked out like it did. DG was absolutely right for me. I hope you find the right one for you, cheeeeer93.. Those were some of the best years of my life. :)
PMed you to keep this convo off of here haha

Latest posts

Back