OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Life is so much more pleasant when you click the "What's New" button on FB and the right side of the screen is filled with "Ignored User" on line after line.

So I had everything filled out all I had to do was my personal statement. I go to access it and it says the application key is invalid. I have to start over now. Great.
PM me if you still want ideas or help! I loved my essay and I will be with my younger friends and literally say "that WILL be your college essay"

OKAY MINI FREAK OUT TIME EVERYONE! I just finished spring recruitment and got my bid! AJFAROIEUWCN DYING! I literally did not think I was going to get one because they said it would know by tonight and I was expecting a call or email because that was the only information they took down. Three hours later, I heard nothing until I got a knock on my door and an envelope magically appeared underneath my door. I'm just sooo excited!

So with all the joy of foot addiction person tonight somebody on my Facebook posted a DISGUSTING picture of their bloody disgusting feet WHY?!!! My brain is now permanently scarred forever

Am I the only one who gets SUPER offended with people posting that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory? Like, ok, I get that things with the investigation and arrests weren't completely in line (in a mass shooting with chaos of dying children, is ANYONE surprised that things get a bit out of hand?!), but I just had a guy call me a sheep for believing it actually happened. Like seriously, go put on your aluminum helmet and crawl back under a rock.. #rantover

I hate snow. Really. I want it to stop. I know it february and it´s still winter but... still.
No. My car is having it´s own mind when it snows and tomorrow i have a long drive to a camp and back. And gas is so expensive, i can´t believe i payed 50.- eu (67 $) and my car is half full. :mad:
If it will be ice-slicked in the morning, i´ll be done for the day :rolleyes:

a tanning salon near me had free spraytans yesterday and this is seriously the best looking one I've ever had.... im not orange, its actually a brown color... i'm so happy. lol:D

Just blabbering but.. I miss my friends so much now, it hurts so bad. :( Right now, I just really want to be back in Ohio.. and I never thought I'd say that. But I feel so alone here right now and I wish I could just drive the 5 minutes to see and talk to my friends. Talking to them over 1,500 miles away just isn't the same. I feel like I took so much for granted when I was there and I had no idea until now. I've never felt like this and I feel so far from "home" right now.

I guess I should just look forward to getting back into college here and hopefully make some new friends because right now, I'm just so "off."

Am I the only one who gets SUPER offended with people posting that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory? Like, ok, I get that things with the investigation and arrests weren't completely in line (in a mass shooting with chaos of dying children, is ANYONE surprised that things get a bit out of hand?!), but I just had a guy call me a sheep for believing it actually happened. Like seriously, go put on your aluminum helmet and crawl back under a rock.. #rantover

I think it's a little insensitive to post, I'll agree there, but you're being slightly hypocritical. You believe what you believe about the situation and they believe what they believe. If they want to believe the stories about it, who are you to act like they're crazy if you expect them to not think you're crazy for believing it happened?

Back