OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah, I was making accounts and the site would go down...and now I have 3...soooo my bad. But also Charlotte tix aren't on sale until the 11th....so look at me wasting my life.

Well at least you got that figured out! I suggest you get on about 5-10 minutes before tickets go on sale, and sign in right at the hour they start. The site was down for me right when they went on sale.

I was creeping around the USASF rules website... Did anyone notice that the way SOT walks out (marching in a line down the center then spreading out), and Stars doing team motions before the music starts, are infractions and result in deductions at Worlds.....? I can't even wrap my head around this stupidity....

Well at least you got that figured out! I suggest you get on about 5-10 minutes before tickets go on sale, and sign in right at the hour they start. The site was down for me right when they went on sale.

I'll be at work. I'll have to hope I'm not on the desk at that time

A) Fall Out Boy gives me life!!!!!!!!! OBSESSED <3
B) Doctor Who KILLS me... SO MANY FEELS.. Sorry, my inner fangirl is coming out... I'm just about to start Season 6 (I've seen what they have of Season 7 already) and then I'll be all caught up.. Holy asdfghjkl;'ffseiu s e78fhaeiu rfa'w od

It hasn't hit me yet that I'm going to see Beyonce.
but it did hit me that I don't have HBO and I'm gonna have to wait till Sunday to see Beyonce's documentary online.

I'm in my last semester of college and all I want to do is hang out with my friends. Senoritis is kicking my butt.
I am right there with you, the fact that I have already been accepted to grad school is not making it any better. I am having a lot of trouble even getting motivation to go to class let alone doing any homework, it's terrible.

i almost fell out of my chair. i couldnt even get over how it just happened just all causally like that!
My friend was texting me and told me about Teddy and that girl and Rayna and Decan but I never expected this! And if anyone was going to ask for one I figured it would be Rayna. Lol sorry this is like so cryptic, I don't want to ruin it for anyone if they watch the show and haven't seen this episode!

Back