OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My friend was texting me and told me about Teddy and that girl and Rayna and Decan but I never expected this! And if anyone was going to ask for one I figured it would be Rayna. Lol sorry this is like so cryptic, I don't want to ruin it for anyone if they watch the show and haven't seen this episode!
exactly! it threw me for the biggest curve ball my jaw was on the floor asking if it was real life or not. and omg Hayden Panettiere's hair last night when it was straight i was in love omg, seriously biggest girl crush

I was creeping around the USASF rules website... Did anyone notice that the way SOT walks out (marching in a line down the center then spreading out), and Stars doing team motions before the music starts, are infractions and result in deductions at Worlds.....? I can't even wrap my head around this stupidity....
Wait, WHAT!?

exactly! it threw me for the biggest curve ball my jaw was on the floor asking if it was real life or not. and omg Hayden Panettiere's hair last night when it was straight i was in love omg, seriously biggest girl crush
Mine too! I was so shocked! Ugh, why can't I look like Haden Panettiere? :( I love Scarlet's hair too! I wish my hair could curl like that.

I have a completely random shooting pain in my left shin just under my knee. It's fine when my leg is straight but whenever I bend it to walk up the stairs I'm in agony. I've been hurting since tuesday night so I didn't go to cheer, so I haven't had cheer since saturday. No idea what it could be but im in agony :(

Yeah if you go look on the usasf rules website, it has examples of what will incur deductions and what won't.. I was rather surprised.

Is the march out just because it takes so long? and what's the difference between the first No Infraction video and the "organized movement"--is the just stepping into place on 5,6,7,8 not considered organized movement, unlike the motions which were choreography?
(not necessarily directing that question at you, you just happened to be the one to bring it up. lol)

I am right there with you, the fact that I have already been accepted to grad school is not making it any better. I am having a lot of trouble even getting motivation to go to class let alone doing any homework, it's terrible.

Ugh I'm just over everything. I'm not even going to grad school right away so I really have nothing to look forward too. But in class today I realized tht I'm really slacking so I need to get motivated!!

Miss Universe 2012 just finished her 3-weeks visit to Indonesia! We are so honored that she wants to visit our country. She is really stunning and her smile is also beautiful. Love you Olivia Culpo!
images

images

So like that David Beckham commercial for h&m.. do not know how I feel.. don't get me wrong he's fine and everything but I don't need to see you pick your wedgie...

i'm so happy that my friend at church community is going to be married today! so happy for her :) okay, now i have to prepare the best wardrobe that i am going to wear at my friend's special moment in her life :)

Back